Chapter Sixty: Mafia King vs Mafia Prince...Again

Hiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well. Another warning that this mentions rape. Feel free to skip. This is still Levi's POV. Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I invited my father over after I checked Y/N into rehab. They offer therapy sessions but we only trust Hotaru so he'll be there instead. Her first session is soon and I'm going. Mrs. Cortez is back in Rose's class and I notified the school about Asami being not who she really is and filed a lawsuit against them for not doing a background check. I poured myself a glass of whiskey. Not my particular drink but I never like to have my favorite drinks around negative energy. "How is she?" He asks. I take a gulp and pour myself another glass. "If I ever hated you before, that's nothing. I want you dead." I say. "I know. I'm so sorry son." "I slam the glass on the table. "Sorry? Sorry isn't going to cut it. Sorry is when you talked about her infertility. Sorry is when you slept with my wife! But this...this isn't sorry." "Son you don't know how so-" "I swear to god if you say sorry one more time, I will kill you." "I know it's bad son-" "She was raped dad! She was raped. Multiple times. Five times per day. They drugged her with Fentanyl! This is more than just bad." His closed his eyes. "First you hit her, and then your little fiancée sends her to jail. This is all your fault! She was trying to help your sorry ass!" "I know. I want to make it up to you both." "How? Huh? How? I had to put my wife in rehab! Do you know how hard it is to check her in to a facility that she doesn't belong in all because she's a drug addict without her consent!" I pour myself a third glass. "You didn't hear the horror stories she told me. You didn't see the horror look on her face and in her tone. She's blaming herself thinking that she deserve it." I sit down on a chair, across from the sofa he was sitting on. I let out a sigh. "Tell me what happened. Tell me how it all started. Tell me how the fuck did I lose my wife in 24hr hours and didn't see her until four days later." I say. "When I called her, you picked up. When you gave her the phone, I told her that I was going to marry Asami. And that Kenny was going to marry Ayaka. She said that she didn't trust them. I told her I've known her for a year and she asked if we did a thorough background check. I told her yes. She brought up how every partner we've dealt with and that we can't be too careful. She called us stupid. I told her I thought she would be happy for the both of us. She was so worried about us I could hear it in her voice. But I didn't want to believe her. I told her how you met her for a few months and proposed to her and that she's the last person to judge me. Y/N said she wasn't. I called her jealous. That she wanted me. I told her how I was there for her during her lowest and she mentioned how she was there for me when your mother died. I brought up how Kenny flirts with her. That was complete bullshit because she's taken zero interest in him. I called her delusional and in denial that she's making bullshit up and that you should've left her because you deserve her. When she came to my house, she met Asami. She introduced herself as the head of the household and every household. She dragged me upstairs and she told me that I don't love Asami. That I love the idea of her because she looks like Kusheru. I told her that it's not weird to find a lookalike and that everyone has a twin in this world. She said if she found another me she'd kill him. I told her she'd fuck him and she slapped me. I gripped her saying that I'm not Kenny that she can slap around like a rag doll. She challenged me asking if I was going to hit her like I did to Kusheru. She told me I don't love Asami because she know me. Y/N said I loved her like I loved Kusheru and I wasn't reciprocating that same energy to Asami. She mentioned how our background check wasn't thorough enough and she had a feeling that we were going to be scammed. I called her delusional again and how she left you to sleep with me the moment you had amnesia and that you're a bigger idiot for not leaving her. She called me a nasty, trifling man who fucks Instagram women and if I keep it up I'll catch Chlamydia. I just lost it. When she was leaving, I turned her around and slapped her. Before she could do anything, I punched her in the stomach. She then kicked the side of my head which resulted me flat on my face. She told me if I hit her again, she will kill me. I got up and slammed her into my dresser. She went into my drawer and shot me. When I came to, I was in the hospital and Asami told me she told the police that I was shot and found your address to give to the police." My father explains. My leg was shaking violently when he spoke. I throw my glass at his head. I get up with lightning speed and start punching him. I kept punching him repeatedly. "She was in prison because of you." I continue to punch him. "She was raped because of you." I keep punching him. "She's in rehab because of you!" My dark impulse was taking over my body. "You should have listened to her!" I drag him to the floor, hitting him still. "You put your fuckin hands on her!" He wasn't fighting back and losing consciousness. I couldn't control myself. I get up and start stomping his bullet wound. I didn't care. I wanted him dead. "She is traumatized because of you!" I stomp on his knees, hoping to break them. I get behind him and start to choke him out. His eyes begin to roll back. "Stop please!" I hear faintly. My vision was blurry. "Stop he's going to die!" I hear again. A blurry silhouette comes into view. She sounds exactly like her. "This isn't his fault! He didn't rape me. I don't care that he hit me but please don't kill him! He's your only parent left." I hear as the voice cracks in an echo. I loosen my grip. "Y-Y/N?" I call out. "Mr. Ackerman, release him. You're gonna kill him!" My vision clears. It wasn't Y/N. But I heard her voice clearly. I look down to see my father unconscious. I released him. I hear crying. I look to see Himari crying. Fuck. I get up. I walk towards them and reach out to Himari with bloody hands. She jerks away, screaming loudly. I sigh. "Take her upstairs Maria. To her room." "Marcel?" I call. He walks in. "Take him to the guest room and clean this up." I say as I walk upstairs. I wash my hands thoroughly in the bathroom. I change my clothes. I walk downstairs. I throw my clothes in the incinerator. I walk into the kitchen and grab some ice cream. I walk upstairs and into Himari and Rose's room. She was sitting on the bed. "Hey Princess." She sniffles. I place the ice cream and spoon on the table. I get on my knees in front of their bed. "I'm sorry you had to see that honey. Grandpa did some very bad things. He hurt mommy and that's why she had to go away for a while. I got angry and I lost control." "He hurt mommy?" "Yes he did sweetie." "Is she Otay?" "She will be." "Is he a bad guy?" "No. He's a good man who has done some terrible things. And I've done some terrible things, like hurting grandpa." Himari was looking at her hands. "Sweetie look at me." I grab her chin and make her look at me. "I will never hurt you. Not you, not Rose and not mommy okay? You three are my world. My light. My priority. You three mean everything to me and I will always protect you. I promise you on that. Okay?" Himari nods. I kiss her forehead. Her eyes trails over and she points. "Ice cream?" I smile and chuckle. "Yeah come on." I grab the spoon and ice cream. I pick her up and take her to my room. I climb into bed and put her on my lap. I turn the tv on and we start watching Doc McStuffins and eating the ice cream. I need to be careful. I have daughters now. I can't be too reckless and let them see me like this. It can traumatize them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's gon be a minute before Hise and Levi make up.