Chapter Thirty-Four: The Deal

Hiiiiii! Guess who is writing a third chapter? Lmaoo. Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes, meeting the bright light. Shit, I killed myself. Am I going to heaven or hell? Do you see the infamous white light when you go to hell? "Oh thank god!" Hise appears in view and hugs me tightly. He starts crying. "You scared the fuck outta me." I didn't budge as Hise hugged me. He pulls away to look at me. "You don't understand how grateful I am that you made it. What were you thinking Princess?! I felt so damn helpless watching you." Hise scolds. He plants a kiss on my forehead. Hise runs to the door. "She's awake!" He yells. I sit up slowly. Everyone rushed in. They start to hug me one by one. "It's good to have you back Princess." Kenny says, planting a kiss on my forehead." "Welcome back Princess." Johnny says. Tears streamed down my face. "Hey hey it's okay." Hise hugs me tightly. "It's going to be okay." "I'm s-sorry!" I apologize. "Please don't ever apologize for your depression." Hise rubs my back. "It's my fault for not seeing it sooner. But you're no longer working. This is too much for you. Your mental health is more important. I should've went with my gut when I knew you weren't fine. And it's my fault you almost lost your life. The bullet missed your heart by half an inch. God I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have told you. I hope you can forgive me." Hise wipes my tears. "P-Please don't blame yourself. It's no one's fault." "Actually it's Mei's fault. Just tell me when Y/N and I'll splatter her brains all over the walls." Mikasa says. "And I'll chop her body up. Just tell us when!" Karina adds. "Girls." Hise scolds. "No dad this bitch keeps stealing Y/N man away and have zero repercussions. She needs to pay the price for being the cheap two doller hoe that she is." Mikasa fires back. "When I see Levi I'm going to beat his ass for you Y/N." Karina tells me. "I can't really blame the girls. They make a good point. So what do you want to do Princess?" Kenny asks. "I know you want to help Mikasa but I want you to sit this one out. I need help torturing that bitch and Karina is the perfect candidate." "Hey don't sweat it. She is better than me in a lot of ways." Hise grabs my face, making me look at him. "You remember the deal right? If you live, I can do whatever I want with you. And if you die, I give you a lavish funeral. Well Princess...a deal is a deal. You lived. So you're going to have therapy sessions. I'll find the best therapist for you. They'll sign a NDA and if I hear they ran their mouth, I'll pull out their organs myself." Hise had a serious look on his face. I nod slowly. "I really didn't want to survive. But...a deal is a deal." Hise smiles and kiss my forehead again. "That's all I'm asking." Hise pulls up a chair and sits down. He takes my hand and holds it. "I'm gonna set her on fire. I'm gonna pull her scalp back. I'm gonna cut off her skin and force her to eat it. Then I'm going to cook it and feed it to her daughter. And then I'm gonna-" "Karina!" Kenny scolds. "Come back to reality. Breathe with me." Karina laughs maniacally. "Karina...breathe. Count the kittens in your head." Kenny advise. "How many kittens are there?" Kenny asks. Karina starts counting. Kenny holds her. "That's my girl." Hise looks at me. "Get some rest. We'll be right here when you wake up." I lean my head back and close my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is super short. A deal is a deal.