Chapter Seventy-Nine: The Magazine

Hiiiii!! How are you? This will switch from Y/N to Levi's POV. Happy reading!!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/N's~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi pulls up to Barry's studio and park.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yes."

Levi gets out and opens my door. He holds his hand out. I take it and step out. I was instructed to come bare faced, hair undone and a sweatsuit. He holds me as we walk in. The first person I noticed was Amira. I run to her and hug her. She hugs me back tightly.

"I missed you!!" I tell her.

"I missed you too." Amira laughs.

"And you should not be running you could've fell." She scolds.

"Yes mama." I joke.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Levi's anniversary is coming up."

I turn to Levi.

"Did you forget your anniversary?"

"My what?"

"Our company's anniversary. It was always around the same time as Barry's." Amira reiterates.

"It must've slipped my mind. My main focus is on my family and their safety. Then so much at work."

"I know. That's why when Barry told me about the pregnancy shoot, I scheduled the photoshoot on the same day to kill two birds with one stone."

Levi smiles and kisses her cheek.

"You really are the best partner."

Amira smiles wide.

"I know. That's why you hired me." She replies in a cocky manner.

"Ooh what's this demeanor I'm sensing? Who is this new Amira? I'm loving it."

"My husband. It took a lot of convincing but I can finally acknowledge that I'm more than just an employee."

"I told you you're irreplaceable." I remind her.

"You weren't wrong. And I can see that now."

I smile wide at her.

"Took you long enough. But I'm glad you've acknowledged your value and your hard work."

"She's a remarkable woman."

"Barry!"

I turn to hug him.

"Long time no see Mrs. Ackerman. Another remarkable woman." He hugs me back.

"I know it's been so long. But life happens." Barry nods.

"Are you three ready to get started?"

"Should I be worried?" I ask him.