Chapter Twelve: The Rat.

Hiiiii! Guess who is writing another chapter? This isn't a time skip. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been roughly twenty-four hours since I informed Levi about the traitor in his circle. I hope they find him in time. I don't know why I even cared to notify Levi this information. I can barely accept that he's a killer. Maybe it's an unknown kink that I have. I wasn't quite sure.

Barry decided to throw a last minute launch party for his magazine. It's not exactly last minute because Levi and I were on vacation together. He called and notified me so I told Levi and he made an announcement on it. I was currently stirring his coffee. I stopped and walked into his office. I placed it in its proper position and wiped the brim.

"Good morning Mr. Ackerman." I greeted.

Levi closed the door.

"I don't want you working for me anymore." He said.

"You're firing me?"

"I don't want the woman that I love to work for me. I will take care of you."

"So you expect me to just drop everything and do nothing?"

"You can do whatever. If you still want to start your own business I'm fully behind that with you."

I took that into consideration.

"What are we supposed to tell people as to why am I fired?" I asked.

"The truth."

"Levi no. I don't want anyone to know."

"Y/N they're going to find out one way or another."

I sighed.

"I think Barry already knows and it won't be long before Amira put two and two together." I told him.

"It would sound a lot better if I said I quit."

"You can say whatever you want doll." Levi pulled me close and kissed me.

"Behave." I reminded him.

"I am behaving."

"Well let me clear out my desk."

"Is there anything you really need in your desk?"

"Probably I just want to double check. Anyway all of your meetings for today are already arranged. I'll finish my shift for today."

"Then you're moving in with me?"

"Slow down there. We haven't even made it official. I said we're taking it slow."

"I hate sleeping without you."

"Get used to it." I said as I walked out of his office.

"Don't forget, you have the launch party tonight." I reminded him.

I went to my desk and got to work. I needed to plan out his schedule for the rest week or so until he finds a replacement. I also needed to start looking for a replacement. I was truly getting replaced. I knew this was coming because I never planned on staying long. I have been here for four short months granted, I planned on leaving in the next two months.

The elevator door opened and a tall man in a trench coat appeared. It was the same first guy I've met. I also saw him in the alley. He was the one who took me to my car. He walked straight into Levi's office.

"Y/N come in here for a minute." Levi called.

I got up and walked into his office. I closed the door.