Faking It - Sydney Sweeney

Trans! Male Reader

"So I must ask how did you two end up together?" You and Syd look at each other. "And I want the real story since you two got exposed. What was the first encounter of each other?"

11 Months Ago

You were leaving a restaurant with your brothers when you ran into this girl. You caught her before she fell. A bunch of cameras start flashing and you shield her from the light.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The blonde still wrapped up in your arms.

"I'm okay thank you." As you cover her with your jean jacket and keeping her close.

"Y/n who were you out with tonight?"

"Is this your secret girlfriend?"

"How do you feel being the first— ." They get cut off as more of the paparazzi yell questions at you. You do your best to lead her to her car. You couldn't be rude and not help her out. Once you got to her car.

"Keep the jacket. Be safe." You close the door and move back with the paparazzi so she can pull off. They proceed to ask you questions and you ignore them heading to your car with LiAngelo.

"Bro who was that?" He asked you. "Where's your jacket?"

"I don't know who it was. Flashing lights was quick. I gave it to her so she didn't have to suffer."

"Gentle man head ass. We playing WarZone tonight?" You nod.

A Few Day Later

You were at team practice when it circulated like crazy about you and a mysterious blonde. Everyone doing detective work to figure out who the blonde was.

"Light work." You throw the ball up for Buddy to dunk it.

"What the fuck?" Tristan rolls his eyes and playful pushes you. You laugh and fall out ending the scrimmage with that dunk.

"This mans court vision insane." Marvin says as he runs over and helps you up. You thank him.

"Bro who was the blonde you took out on a date? I thought you met up with your brothers?" Tristan asks as you and your teammates settle on the sidelines.

"I didn't take anyone on a date. I ran into her and then pap showed up. It got crazy and I helped her to her car."

"Uhmmm hmmm gets caught with his sneaky link and doesn't want to own it." You flick Damian off.

"So where yo jean jacket at?" You roll your eyes.

"She has it. I had to use it as a shield for her eyes. Them camera flashes ain't no damn joke."

"You deadass don't even know who it was?"

"No." You say as you sip from your Gatorade. "Anyways y'all done or we running it back one more time?"

"I'm down to run it again."

"I'll pass Rook. Our first game is coming up."

"Shit all I know is he getting playing time no doubt." Everyone now focus on whether or not they will get to play the first game coming up.