The Ivy to My Harls - Margot Robbie

"A movie that has shaken the box office right now on this weekend alone is Harley Quinn: Injustice League. Out beating the number one ranked movie Avengers: Endgame. Harley Quinn leading with $457,780,050 on the opening weekend." You read to your wife from Instagram.

You are just laying in bed waiting on her. You two have an interview about the movie in a few hours.

"Babe I get it I owe you dinner. You called it."

"I don't want just dinner just to clarify."

"And what else would you like my sweet love?" Margot says as she enters the bedroom and hovers over you. You move your phone from in front of your face. Locking eyes with her.

You just look at her and she gets the message already.

"I can do that gorgeous. Let's get rolling though. We don't want to be late." She pecks your lips a few times then you two leave.

You two get on the road and like usually you ask your wife questionable questions.

"Okay." You start after pausing the video you are watching. "Pick your poison." She nods for you to continue. "Have sex with me in the middle of Time Square or never have sex that's better than your first time?"

"Babe what the fuck?"

"I was thinking time square." Margot laughs at you but nods her head in agreement.

"It's pure chaos there. I'm sure we will blend in."

"You just want to show people what they can't have."

"Maybe." She kisses you. Few minutes later you two arrive to the studio. Laughing about another pick your poison scenario you asked.

You two enter the studio and greet everyone.

"Zach." You cheer as you see him. Hugging him and rocking side to side. You love seeing him.

"Hi Y/n." You pull back and he smiles at you. "You look gorgeous as always."

"Ohhh she knows I tell her every morning." Margot jumps in and tells him. She hugs him as well. He compliments her as well.

"Well you two can settle on the couch. We are going to finish prepping because of a little tech trouble."

"Okay. No rush." You wander off to the snack table before Margot can turn around. "Such a hungry girl." She laughs to herself. Not long after you show up to the couch with snacks in hand and two water bottles.

"I got you a cookie." You offer it to her.

"Love I'm sure you brought this for you."

"No. I brought it for you. I have one too." She laughs. You are predictable but not at the same time.

Easily you two get lost in conversation with each other. Nothing has changed since you two got together.

As they finish settling up last minute stuff and testing the mics you and Margot are making jokes into the mics.

Zach and Dan join in to do the same thing. The camera catching the behind the scenes. No doubt it will be released.

Then Margot tells you to sing. You never her no since she loves hearing your voice. Yet you decide to mess with her and sing in a country accent.

"Got me wide, wide open, got a .45 on him
And he pushin' 'bout a hundred and two
Always smokin' somethin', he ain't worried 'bout nothin'." You start singing. This catch Dan and Zach's attention. Everyone starts clapping along to keep a beat.

"'Cause he ain't got nothin' to lose
I got a thing for the hard liquor on ice
Short days and long nights
Marlboros out the window
Middle finger to the sky." Zach motions for you to continue.