The List - Hailee Steinfeld

Trans! Male Reader

Hailee's friends has dared her to take a picture with you. So now you were currently in her room sitting in her beanbag chair. You were literally just getting a snack from the kitchen.

Her brother is probably wondering why you are taking forever to get snacks.

"It's because I was in that snap you sent your friends isn't it?"

"No." She doesn't look at you.

"Now they think I'm your boyfriend." She shakes her head no. "Or was it the video you sent of you sitting on my lap?" She makes a face.

"What video?"

"This one." You pick her up taking her phone. Snapping a quick video you hand her back her phone. "Send it to them babe." You flirt. She blushes as you leave but you peek your head back in. "Send me the details."

She sends the video and tosses her phone with a smile on her face.

The next morning you wake up and Griffin is gone. Ughhhh..... you hear music playing down the hall. His sister. You check your phone and you have 10 calls from Griffin alone. Fuck.

"Sup Griff."

"You're dating my sister and didn't tell me?"

"What?"

"Her story. It's a video of you two and she's sitting on your lap." You go to snap and there the video is. Shit.

"Griff I can explain."

"I don't care right now. We'll talk about it later. Just watch over her for the week. Thanks." He hangs up and it hits you he's gone for a job interview.

You leave Griffin's room and see Hailee jumping around while singing. You lean in her door way just watching her. She turns around and jumps when she sees you.

"You know you posted us on your story?" She whispers shit and grabs her phone.

"I'm so sorry." She says quickly but you stop her before she can take it down. "Heyyy."

"You never had a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Okay how about we make this week worth it." She motions for you to continue. "Make a list of all the things you want to do. Keep it simple and from there I will handle it. Fair enough?"

"So you are my boyfriend for the week?"

"You deserve to be shown a good time. Appreciated. Also I know the things your friends are saying in the group chat. Why not give them some stories?" She blushes as you leave. Slightly embarrassed you know her friends are telling her all kinds of things.

Currently you were downstairs making breakfast while Hailee was panicking to her best friends. Who decided to take it to the group chat with everyone. And all they had was more questions.

"Have you two kissed?"

"Ohhh my God how was it?"

"He's so fucking cute."

"I bet he's so fucking romantic." They all keep rambling. That's until her one friend that likes to one up everyone answers the FaceTime call.

"Heard you got a boyfriend finally. How long you two been together?"

"A few months." She lies.

"Makes sense why he's been on her story or in her snaps a lot lately." Truth is you've just been over a lot. You practically live here.

"How do you plan to keep him you square?" Lindsay says.

"What do you mean?"

"He's a boy. Boys want sex. If you don't offer anything it won't last long. Better put out before it's to late." Hailee looks at her simple list. She decides to rip it out and balls it up. Tossing it to the floor.