Hard To Get - Blake Lively

G!P Reader

"Uhmmm baby please...."

"Baby...."

"Please...."

"We can't." You pull away from Blake while she strokes you through your boxers. You are semi-hard in her hand. You sigh and remove her hand from you.

"Why? This is literally the third time this week."

"I can give you head." You offer and Blake rolls her eyes. She grabs your hoodie that you pulled off not to long ago pulling it over her head.

"You know I want to feel you..... Babe you literally have a boner."

"I have a game in two days. I need my edge." Blake pulls you close. Rubbing you through your shorts once again. You close your eyes.

"I know how much you love my lips wrapped....."

"Blake please. After the game I'm all yours and you are all mine." She stops and you relax. You move her hair out of her face. Leaning down and kissing her.

"Just the tip?" She pleads. You two haven't had sex in 2ish weeks. The end of shark week was last week. Then you had a game.

"You sound worst than me." You laugh. She tilts her head. "Baby I won't last long. Just thinking about...." Blake laughs when she feels you jump. "Ugggh. Enough. Blue balls better build character." Blake laughs harder.

You join her on the bed.

"Yea well I'm throbbing. So that makes two." A knock at your door interrupts you two. Quickly you kiss your girlfriend before getting up and unlock it. Covering yourself.

"Sup bitch." Your teammates come in your room and you all start wrestling. You keep doing your best to cover yourself. Letting them push you around.

Blake shakes her head. This is the usual.

"Okay. Okay that's enough." VJay says as you all let each other go. Ollie slaps your ass and you flick him off as everyone laughs.

"Bro you getting thick. Blake clapping cheeks?" You roll your eyes and lay on the bed as they start up the game.

"Y'all gotta do that in here?"

"Yes. It's to bright for the projector."

"Kane I told yo ass to hang up the black out curtains." Blake covers you two up with a blanket. Rubbing your abs. "Also where is y'all manners?"

"Shiiii. Sorry. Hi Blake."

"Hey Blake."

"Hi Y/n's girlfriend." She flicks Kane off.

"Where the curtains at?" Isaiah asks.

"The closet where you stay."

"Bruh stop bringing that shit up." Blake raises her eyebrow.

"Ohhh she don't know." Ollie laughs. "Zay done seen Y/n's dick. Walked in while she was in the shower."

"I just needed to take a piss. Not my fault this motherfucker didn't lock the door."

"Zay what makes it sus is you commented on the size."

"She swinging a dragon. No wonder Blake be limping." The whole room get rowdy.

"Ayeeee leave my wife out of this." Blake gets red and hides her face in your chest.

"I say we all leak a pic to the group chat." Myzel teases.

"Bet." Everyone says as they grab they phones. Blake shakes her head of course you all have a dick pic in your phone. Blake peaks at your phone as the group chat blows up with a bunch of pictures of chickens or dick shaped objects.