Alone - Billie Eilish

TW Mentions of Loss of a Loved One, Depression, Suicidal Ideation, Self-Harm and Dark Thoughts

"Three!" The crowd yells as you shoot the ball. Then you hear the gym play the splash audio from the Migos song. You do the sharpshooter gesture and jog back down the court.

"The Kid now has 38 points. I think she can break 45 tonight with 2 minutes left." Now you wanted to live up to that or even better.

Stealing the ball left and right and taking lay ups and 3's. A few 3's you turned before it went in and winked at your girlfriend. Ending the game with 54 points.

"The Kid break her score from last week. What a great way to start the season. Bulldogs 107 and Roadrunners 66. This upcoming Saturday the Bulldogs have another game in this arena. Bulldogs win streak continues with 4-0. Everybody have a good night."

You and the twins get pulled to talk. You 3 alone having a majority of the points or stats in general. Then you head to the sideline. Billie jumps into your arms.

"Baby you did fucking amazing. It's a party tonight to celebrate the win."

"We will be there babe. Imma go get my stuff from the locker room and invite the twins." Your girlfriend rolls her eyes but smiles.

"If I didn't know any better I would think they are your girlfriends."

"Only when you aren't around." You joke and kiss her. "I love you. I'll be quick." You peck her lips again quickly.

"I love you too." You jog off to the lock room. Inviting the twins to join you and your Billie. Rushing back to the apartment to get ready for the night.

Having the time of your life as always after a party. Shots. Cup Pong. And Dancing. If Billie could she would've impregnated you by now. Her words.

Ending the night/morning you were drunk eating tacos with your roommates and your girlfriend. Passing out after even though you all tried to watch a movie after.

Next morning you didn't have class but everyone else did in the apartment. You decided to be nice and make breakfast. Greeting Billie with breakfast in your bed. Smothering her face in kisses.

"Good morning my love. I made you vegan chocolate chip waffles and fruit." She kisses you back and stretches. "I love you."

"You are a softie. I love it. I love you too babe. What time is it?"

"You have 45 minutes before you need to get to class." You lied.

"So really an hour and some." She says as she tosses a berry for you to catch in your month. You do. "Bullseye." The twins bust into your room. Settling on your bed with your girlfriend.

"Good morning loser." Haley greets you.

"Good morning gorgeous." Hanna says and kisses your cheek.

"Hi wifey." Haley says to Billie.

"Hi my number one fan." You roll your eyes. Is she sure they aren't her girlfriend?

"What am I chopped liver? I made breakfast for you guys."

"And we deeply deeply appreciate it." Hanna says while blowing you a kiss. Billie acts like she smacked it out of the air. Making all of you laugh. After awhile they are gone and you are alone for the next 4 hours.

So you decide to clean up. Get everyone laundry in the wash. Checking for groceries. And what ever else is needed. From there you went to workout. Following that shooting around in the gym. While shooting around your phone is ringing like crazy.

You run over after it cuts your music for like the 4th time. You figured it was just Haley calling because she's out of class early. Mommy flashes across the screen.