(Not) My Responsibility - Normani

Trans! Male Reader

"Alright who would like to present first?" You look around at some of your friends. Then your girlfriend. It's now or never.

You raise your hand.

Three Weeks Ago

You were with your teammates at a party. All of you were either socializing, playing beer pong or talking to some girls.

Everything was cool until a drink was dumped on one of your teammates. Dylan.

"What the fuck is wrong with you.... You crazy ass bitch!" He yells. It catches some people attention. You push Normani off of your lap on to the couch and grab him.

"Bro chill the fuck out." You tell him as you grab him. You signal to another one of your teammates to grab him. You turn to the girl. Only to be met with liquor thrown in your face.

You take a deep breath and wipe your face. "That's for defending his sexist ass."

"I just came to ask what the hell happened?"

"Like you don't fucking know!" More drinks get poured on you by the group as they storm out. What the fuck!

Billie grabs you. You leave upstairs with her really quick. Normani and her friends follow.

Everyone is in your teammates room while you are in the bathroom getting cleaned up.

"Does anyone know what the hell just happened? Or what the fuck Dylan said or did?" Everyone shrugs.

"I'll go ask Jake and Camo." Billie says as she leaves. Hours later you and your teammates were helping clean the house. No more parties because of those dumb drunk bitches.

"Dylan what the fuck did you say to that girl?" Jake asks.

"I told her cute ass don't come dress like that if she not down to fuck. Like thank you for the preview but your at my house." You roll your eyes and continue scrubbing the floor.

"Entitled much bitch?" You joke out loud.

"I would've shared her with the team." You look disgusted as the others make some comments.

"Ohhh please girls are always all over me. Us. I mean come on boys. You have to use your status to get pussy. Especially if it free and they are offering. All these hoes around us. I fucked a girl and her roommate in the same week." You roll your eyes and continue picking up cups.

If you had to be honest Dylan is one of the ugliest motherfuckers on the fucking team.

"That bitch was just mad I didn't want to give her the time of day. Shit Y/n, Jake, Keith and Camo you all could be joining me in making our own little thing if you get what I mean. But you pussies be hung up on one piece of ass."

"Respectfully Dylan shut the fuck up." You say annoyed beyond belief. "Nobody wants your crusty ass. Besides that one big bitch that keep getting at you." Some of the guys laugh.

"Y/n shut the fuck up. You're a pussy. Still haven't fucked Normani....." You throw the brush at him from scrubbing the carpet.

"You shut the fuck up. " You says as you tackle him out of the bar stool to the floor. Hovering over him. You were about to punch him but stopped yourself. You release his shirt and shoving him to the floor.

"Fuck you! Clean your own fucking house then dick rider." JB, Jake and 8 others follow you out. Only three of them live in the house. Practice is going to be fun later.

You and Keith decide to go get food for you and the girls. Then heading to their dorm room.

"Hi baby." You kiss Normani. She smiles into the kiss. You all were just chillin'. Until JB pulled up.