Feel Alright - Lauren Jauregui

"Ahem." You wheeze as you finish coughing again. Not long after you sneeze and breathe deeply.

"I'll call the school and have them arrange for Lauren to bring your homework okay?" Your mom Isabella says.

Your other momma Harley walks in with tea and medicine.

"Take these for me sweet pea." You groan and keep laying flat in bed. "Y/n."

"Just leave me here to die." Your momma looks at you then side eyes her wife.

"She acts just like you. Y/n drink the tea so you can go back to sleep."

"Cuddle me?"

"Let me wish my wife a good day first. Drink this while I'm gone." She kisses your head. They both watch as you sit up to drink the tea. After you sip a bit they leave out.

Your momma comes back with a thermal.

"Wifey recommends you drink this." You groan. "Y/n stop being insufferable please."

"I want hugs so I can sleep."

"You whined all day yesterday how hungry you are. Now you...." She raises her hands in defeat. "What do you want to watch?" She sighs as she joins you in bed.

"Merlin." She sighs.

"What about the Rookie?"

"Ohhh yea Lucy Chen put her on." Your momma giggles at you. After 20 minutes you fall asleep.

At school Lauren was sad she didn't see you. Great. Now today's going to be boring. She goes to your locker that you two share. Then she hears she has two minutes to get to her class.

"Shit great. Of course I'm late the one day Y/n isn't here." She grabs stuff for class and runs. Once settled in the room the bell rings.

"Y/n will be absent today so Lauren her parents recommend you take her class work today. Take good notes so she can do the homework."

Lauren gives the teacher a thumbs up until she notices she grabbed your folder. It's an all black folder you doodled on with silver sharpie. Great.

"Pass your homework forward." Lauren pulls both hers and yours homework out from her notebook. She copied the half of the work you did. She passes it forward and looks through your folder.

Sweet it has your homework from all the other classes. Atleast on one side. The other side is drawings and folded papers.

She loves your art work. You can draw just about anything with some pens and paper. Even pencils and highlighters.

She smiles when she comes across your Sza Kill Bill drawing. Then Miles and Gwen from the Spiderverse. Lauren remembers you drawing this you asked to borrow her red pen.

You have a lot of spiderman or superhero drawings on here. As well as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

As class goes on she takes notes and admires your artwork. A few of them on folded up pieces of paper. Until she stumbles across one filled with words.

To tell you the truth. I like you a lot. Okay maybe more than that. I won't say those words on paper unless I'm finally saying it to you more than a friend. I like you more than I've ever liked anyone for as long as I've lived. The way I fell for you is very rare and honestly it's terrifying too. For a few different reasons. One because I don't ever want to lose you. Yet the friend zone is just as terrifying. Two I've never felt this way so deeply for someone before. Like your beauty speaks to me on different levels and ways. Physically you are beyond gorgeous. Within yourself you are so beautifully spoken. Your mind is dirty, but filled with unlimited amount of wisdom. Only because you refuse to stop learning. You know you're worth and you never settle. Your soul is beautiful because it has a certain kind of pureness to it. My point is.... Ohh forget it you'll never read this anyways. I'm in love with you.