Proposal

"Rose's are red, violets are blue, tulips are yellow my office was overflowing with flowers because of you." Kara greets Lena with breakfast in bed and coffee.

"Kara sweetheart that was years ago as a thank you." Lena says as she kisses Kara and thanks her.

Later that Day

"You saved my life many times but little did you know you are the love of mine." Kara says as she stops by Lena office.

Lena jumps from the quiet arrival.

"Kara stop even though that was cute." Lena awhh at the last part. Kara then places all of Lena favorite foods on her desk. Kara then kisses Lena cheek and leaves.

"Ugh she has been rhyming and acting weird all day. What am I getting myself into?"

Later at the DEO

"I flew to Paris I flew to the moon but only because you created me the greatest super suit." Kara says as she comes up behind Lena and hugs her.

"Are you done?" Lena sighs tired of Kara rhyming, but happy to be in her embrace.

"Has she been doing this all day?" Alex questions reading Lena's body language.

"Yea it's only gotten worst this last hour." Lena says as she remembers the last hour of all the things Kara has said.

They all involved things that Lena and Kara had done for each other. The Statue Unveiling, first day they met, each lunch date, first day at CatCo. and first article she wrote about Lena. Kara Danvers sure had a way with words when it comes to Lena Luthor.

"Red and blue is what we rock because til death do us part I would like to give you this," Kara gets down on one knee in front of Lena. "with all my heart." Lena has tears in her eyes.

"Ugh I should've known she said it would be corny." Alex groans at the goofiness.

"That was so beautiful it was like a scene in a movie." Nia cheers with tears in her eyes.

"Well Lena answer." Kelly pushes.

"Are you all kidding me did anyone listen when I said I proposed last week? And yes Kara baby I will marry you." Lena points out, but turns back to Kara to respond with pure love.

"Ohh my Rao my parents are getting married." Nia continues to celebrate as she runs out of the DEO.

"When did she.... Where is she...... ugh nevermind." Kelly says with pure confusion. "I wanna see the ring."

Kelly and Alex look at the ring.

"Kara is there a reason Lena's ring is a ring pop?" Alex questions.

"Absolutely Lena told me I can't go in her purse anymore. She has my wallet so with 25 cents I found on the sidewalk I brought this." Kara says as she presents the strawberry flavored ring.

"Babe you could just ask. And last time you went in my purse you put more candy in. I don't even know what you took out."

"This." Kara smiles and holds up a Black card.

"Are you kidding me?" Alex and Kelly whisper to themselves at the same time.

"Kara that's my credit card." Lena says as she takes it back.

"You didn't think to mention to us you had it." Alex whines.

"How else was I suppose to get my candy supply. Anyways Lee skittles me." Kara says as she holds her hand out.

"You are unbelievable. I want a real ring Kara." The brunette says as she hands over the packs of Skittles in her purse.

"Okay you ready watch this. Nothing in the Skittles pocket right?" Lena nods. "Okay let me eat these Skittles and watch something appear." After Kara finishes the 5 packets of Skittles she points to the purse.

Lena checks the purse and pulls out a gorgeous ring.

"Let me do the honors so I can have my ring pop back." Kara says as she grabs the ring and places it on Lena's ring finger. "Thanks for the ring pop baby." Kara says as she walks away.

"That's your future wife." Alex points out.

"Yea, but forever your sister. Ohhh my God this ring is beautiful." Lena cheers because the ring wasn't flashy. It was simple. 'She definitely used my credit card.'

"Now I can see the actually ring." Kelly says as she steps towards Lena. "That's is beautiful. Did she get anything engraved on it?"

Lena slips the ring off of her finger to look at what Kelly pointed out. It's says "Green met blue." With the date they first met in Lena's office. Lena smiles. Kara Danvers sure is a charmer.

 Kara Danvers sure is a charmer