Father or Foe - Jemily

Reader is Jemily Daughter

"Hey cutie." You smile at the girl. "Like my outfit." You grab her hand and spin her around.

"You always look good baby." You kiss your girlfriend. "Thanks for coming to my game."

"Always. Had fun cheering with your parents. For your momma not to know much about the game she sure knew everything." You laugh. "Anyways how did you get them to let you come out?"

"It's called lying. But if they pull up in a police car we better make ourselves disappear." She hits you. "You trying to show me some actions from all them messages you sent me. Or are you just all talk?"

"I bark and bite baby." She pulls you to the designated dance area. One of your friends come over and hand you a drink. India starts dancing with you.

After a while you disappear to just talk to friends. Getting tired on the dance floor. Also grabbing another drink because you only felt a little buzzed.

"Having fun off in the cut?"

"I guess you could say that Kane." You hit him with your cup.

"Indy looking for you. Something about Robyn." You laugh. Your girlfriend love for Rihanna is unbelievable.

"Tell her give me a minute." He nods and you look out back for your best friend. She disappeared some hours ago. You see her making out with this couple. Well.... At least she's enjoying herself. You snap a quick picture and save it.

Not blackmail. Just a friendly reminder.

You walk in just in time as your girlfriend sees you and drags you to the dance floor. Let's just say she backed up those messages on how to get you hot and bothered on the dance floor.

Next Day

"How was your party?" You keep plating the breakfast you made for your parents and India.

"Party?" You try to play off.

"1." You hear your momma (Emily) say as she stirs her coffee.

"I didn't go to a party I went to a little get together."

"2." Your momma continues. Your mom glares at you.

"Y/n."

"Mom."

"3."

"So is that why you smell like you had 5 shot of tequila."

"It was 6 but thank you." You smile at them. Your mom smacks you in the back of the head. "Hey. Hey. Hey. I told you I was going out."

"Yea to India's. Not a party. Then your underage drinking."

"Mom wait. Listen." You slide the breakfast over to her as your momma joins her. You slide her the other plate. "Hear me out. I didn't drink and drive. Me and India both came back here. Plus when things got crazy I left. Kane brought me home. By the way he has my car."

"Gives us a minute to talk. Go get India." You wink at them and walk up the starts. You jump on your girlfriend and start kissing her face.

"Why are you waking me up this early?" She whines. "You made breakfast as an apology didn't you?" She knows you to well.

"I did. Now we are about to do some other uncalled for chores so we can go shopping."

"True wild child."

"Meet me downstairs." She turns her head and kisses you. "You look gorgeous, bebe."

"Stop buttering me up bitch." You laugh as you head out the room. "I want Starbucks." She calls out to you. Once back in the kitchen your parents look at you.