Fair - Normani

Trans! Male Reader

"On Todays release radar we have Fair by Miss Normani Kordei." You roll your eyes. You watched her performance on Fallon last night.

This was her doing yet you feel fucking guilty.

"Can I connect to the aux?" You ask your teammates. They all yell yea. Instantly Trench Bitch by Lil Durk and Black Youngsta fills the room. All of you yell and then start rapping.

Later after lifting walking into the gym the cheerleaders are all stretching. You hear Fair playing over the speakers. You groan and slide your beats on over your ears.

When you got in your car after practice it was on once again. You instantly switch it over to Bluetooth. Once you open Spotify Fair pops up as a new release to you.

You dismiss it and put Marc E. Bassy on. A few minutes later the Bear emoji pops up on your screen. You decline the call. As you get home you see your niece.

"Google!" She yells and runs to hug you. You scoop her up.

"Hi NatNat." You kiss her cheek. Your phone vibrates again. "Where's tia?"

As you mention your sister she rounds the corner. She smiles at you with Oreos stuffed in her mouth.

"You abuse the power of having a house key." You grab an Oreo and carry your niece sideways. "Why you got this one again?"

"Nat wanted to hang out with me and wifey. But wifey is at the studio right now so we broke in. All her idea."

"All her idea. My snacks too NatNat?" She shakes her head no. "Why doesn't Jayden have her again?" Your sister points to your niece.

"I wanted to see you Google." She yells and jumps on your arm. You lift her up.

"She literally acts just like you." You look at the 3 year old as she dances in front of the tv. "Anyways you heard Normani's new song?"

"Yes and I rather not talk about it."

"It's about you?" She asks. You roll your eyes. Leave it to your sister to not listen. "You really haven't talked to her in like 6 or 7 months now."

"I have work to do." You walk away from her.

"Like what?"

"Being a media influencer. Keep my ratings up just in case I decide to release a song ever again. Might be a ball player, but singing and dribbling are two different things."

"Ohhh yea. So you keep Nat and I'm going to have alone time with...."

"Enough just go. Y'all are nasty. Atleast tell Mads I said hi." Your sister laughs at you.

"Thank you lil bro. I'll get her from you next week." You roll your eyes. Your niece should just live with you at this point. Your sister leaves after saying bye to your niece. You keep an eye on her while setting up for your live.

Just a simple Q & A.

Your phone rings again and you silence it.

"Alexa play Fair by Normani." You hear your niece say. You unplug Alexa before she can say anything.

"NatNat come on and join me on my live."

"Is Alexa broken?"

"No come on." You reach out for her and place her in your lap. "Wave hi to the people." She smiles big and waves.

"Hi everyone." She greets them.

Normani POV

"He won't pick up!" Jordyn looks at me like I'm crazy.