OnlyFan - Natasha Romanoff

SMUT
Kryptonian G!P Reader

"Come on babe." You call your wife. "I don't want to be late for movie night. So we can have a good spot."

"I'm coming. I'm coming." You smile at how cute she looks as you stand with the pillows, blankets, and snacks. She runs over and stand on her tiptoes to kiss you.

"You are so fucking cute." She wraps her arms around you and kisses you again. "I love you."

"I love you too." She grabs your hand and pulls you out of the room. You two get a good spot on the love sac. Mostly out of view besides the couch across the room.

"I vote we watch a RomCom first." Steve says.

"Who taught him about RomComs?" Peter says and you laugh. You raise your eyebrow because did in the gym a bit.

"I taught him." Bucky says as he pats your shoulder opposite of the one Natasha is laying on as she curled up in your lap.

"Can we at least watch a scary movie tonight?" Sam says. You point at him in agreement but Nat hits your hand.

"You know I hate scary movies." She whisper yells at you.

"Babe just one please. I'll make up for it later." You whisper in her ear.

"I say we watch Insidious."  She gives you a thumbs up for approval to see if she did good. You giggle at the action and kiss her head.

"Now we are talking." Everyone starts agreeing and settling down.

"Let's watch Steven's choice first." You say. Some groan and others just agree. Steve is excited to watch his pick. He gives a few options. "Pitch Perfect!" You start chanting. Everyone starts chanting with you and Steve agrees.

You all start watching the movie and you half pay attention. You've watched this movie countless times already. Natasha notices and kisses your neck.

"You okay baby?" She asks.

"I'm good." She takes that as she can make you feel better. Her hand starts rubbing your side. Working to your waist. "Nat."

"Please Daddy." She pouts. You kiss her and relax. Her hand starts rubbing you over your shorts. But she makes quick work of getting to her goal. Reaching inside your boxers and stroking you.

She looks to you for approval as you keep your eyes on the screen biting your lip. You like it but she wants you to love it. A better reaction. She takes her hand and licks it. You eye her secretly.

"More." You whisper. She nods and sticks her finger to the back of her throat. "Quietly baby." She nods and get more spit on her hand. You glance around and no one is looking thankfully.

"Help daddy." You lift your shorts for her and she smiles. Rubbing over the tip first. Then quickly stroking you as you grip the blanket. Laying her head back on your shoulder again. She keeps rubbing her thumb over your slit for a bit.

Progressively she start fully stroking you. You start getting harder by the seconds. "Uhmmm I love the feeling of you getting hard daddy. You get so big." You groan. Some of the team looks at you and you act like your reaching for snacks on the floor next to you guys. Looking back to the screen.

"Daddy is going to fuck you until you beg me to stop." You feel her squeeze her legs together. "Finish getting me warmed up though baby." She continues giving you a handjob and you love it.

"Daddy touch me please." She pleads.

"Daddy always touches you. You are just returning the favor." She continues for a bit then just stops once the movie ends. You are throbbing hard. "Natalia. What are you doing?"