House Of Lies - Caitlin Clark

"Hey Caitlin over here."

"Over here."

"Caitlin look this way."

"Caitlin. Hey hey. Sign this."

"Caitlin!"

The fans all harass your fiancé post game. Calling her left and right to sign things or take pictures. Some even asking for her shoes and her jersey.

She use to come find you right after games ended. Kiss you and you would tell her how proud you are of her. And vice versa.

"Hey babe I have an interview but I'll catch you after, okay?" You smile at her as she runs off towards her press conference. Aaliyah walks over and hugs you.

"You wanna come back to the locker room?" Erica asks you. You wave it off.

"I'm okay guys I'll just wait for Caitlin here. Plus I'm sure coach wants to debrief." They nod and head to the locker room.

People come up to you asking to take pictures and sign stuff too. You saw a few young girls with your jersey on. So you signed them and took pictures.

"Are you playing your 5th year?" The young girl asks as you sign her shoes. Ones that you wear all the time. MB.3.

"Well we will see. I gotta see how my 3rd goes first. But more than likely."

"Are you happy Kate got drafted?"

"Yes that's like my big sister. I was extremely happy she got drafted." You continue talking with all the young girls. Until your phone buzzes.

You check the message on your watch and it's Caitlin saying she'll meet you at home. That security is escorting them out.

"Okay guys I have to go. But make sure you come to a Hawkeye game, yea?" You hug them then leave out. Caitlin's car goes flying by as you walk in the parking lot.

She use to walk you to your car and have you drop her off at practice the next day.

To Love Bug 😍🐞: Hey want me to pick something up for dinner?

From Love Bug 😍🐞: Yea I'll be in late I'm going to put up some shots and do some drills..

To Love Bug 😍🐞: Do you want me to join?

From Love Bug 😍🐞: No it's okay I'll make it quick.... Thanks tho.

You put your phone in the cup holder. Debating if you want to make her comfort meal or just order something. You decide to make her favorite comfort meal. A bacon cheeseburger with waffle fries.

While in the store Kate calls you.

"Hey Money Martin." You smile big at her.

"Hey.... Are you shopping?"

"Yea for Lin. They lost so I thought why not make her favorite food and popcorn. Cuddle up on the couch for the night. Whenever she's done shooting around."

"Yea I saw. They didn't lose by much she should be happy. They lost by 7."

"Still an L." Kate rolls her eyes.

"I called for you anyways how is it sitting courtside?"

"Ehhh... nothing major. Feels the same as on campus just that I never get subbed in." Kate nods. "I see you bonding well with the Aces."

"I am. A'ja said hi by the way."

"Kate I told you to tell her that days ago."

"Yea and I'm just now remembering."