Shot At Evil - Elle Greenaway

Brief/Hint Mentions of SA*, dark topics, death, violence, and other law enforcement stuff.

"When will you be back home baby?" You ask Elle as you were getting ready for the day.

"I don't know my love. Aren't you being whisked off on another case?"

"Yes I am. I just like to know of my girlfriend's whereabouts is all. Like knowing you are safe and sound." She comes over and kisses you as you finish putting your earrings in.

"You look gorgeous." She whispers as she rubs her thumb over your cheek. You smile and kiss her again slightly getting carried away. "You... baby....."

She shrieks as you pick her up and carry her to the bed.

"No. You are going to be late."

"I just want a proper see you later." You kiss her neck.

"Ohhh last night wasn't enough."

"I didn't know I was going to be called away."

"Uhmm. Well..... you are." She pushes you back and locks eyes with you. "I'll be here when you get back. Okay. I love you." She kisses you once again. "Your go bag is ready and tea is on the counter."

"I love you Elle." You kiss her one last time and a proper hug before you leave. "I'll see you soon. Call me if you need anything." She gives you a thumbs up as you walk backwards out of her apartment.

Once you arrive at the jet you grab your tablet to sort through the case. Waiting on Rossi and Morgan.

"I brought you this Y/n." Emily hands you a cup of tea. "I didn't know that you would make some already."

"It's all good Em. Thank you. It'll keep me from being overly stressed. Isn't this the 3rd time we have been to Ohio?" They all nod.

"We're dealing with 7 dead and might be counting." Reid points out. You nod as you read over the file. All of you talking things over and coming up with some possibilities.

A Week Later

"Babe..... I know. I know." You say into the phone. Elle was worried about you. You all were still in Ohio. Well you guys were flying back tonight.

"They went underground. I don't get it. Like they have to be another cop or something. Always 3 steps ahead of us. Anyways....." you hear knocking at your door. "I gotta go I love you." You hear her say it back and hang up.

"Y/n you ready to get going." You nod at Emily and Morgan as you grab your bag.

"Yea just making sure I didn't leave anything." Morgan takes your bag from you.

"Who were you on the phone with?" He ask and you sigh.

"All in my business are we?" He raises his eyebrow. "Ugh an old friend from high school. I haven't talked to her in awhile." They both nod.

"Coming out to drink tonight?"

"I would but I have some bills to sort. I need to set them to automatic from my account. It gets complicated." Emily notices that your hiding something but doesn't push.

"Well if you change your mind you know where to find the team." You nod as you three approach the others.

On the car ride you and Spencer couldn't wrap your head around how the unsub knew to go unground. Everything was executed so well. No clues or anything besides the body, how they died and when.