We Lied To Each Other ~ SuperCorp

You say you built up walls
Baby, I built myself up a whole goddamn house
It's a hundred feet tall
So don't even try to break in
It's made to keep you out

Lena POV

Lex's voice just keeps ringing in my head the same damn line over and over. "Kara Danvers is Supergirl." It's on repeat like someone broke a record. It broke my heart when Lex told me, but so much more worst when she told me. Someone I trusted and might I even say love.

Ehhh I'm fucking pathetic. Lillian and Lex were right. Ugh I hate myself for still wanting you to be here. I want you to take this pain away from me, but you were the one that caused it. Crazy? Yes, but I need it. I really need it. Instead of me drinking myself stupid every night and waking up with a killer hangover. Or I cry myself to sleep thinking how could the one I love be someone that lied to me.

I try reasoning with myself and telling myself all the good you have done. Good? She treated you like a villain. You keep your friends close and your enemies closer. For fuck sakes Kara why?

I gulp down the rest of the whiskey and throw the glass at the wall. I then slide down the wall in pain. Emotionally and physically. Is this what a broken heart feels like?

How do you hate someone that brought so much positivity into your life, but erased it all by saying 3 words? Not the 3 words I wanted to hear either. I wipe my face aggressively to eliminate the tears but they just keep coming.

I just want to know how to fix this. Fix me!

Every time I let somebody in
They let me down, I kick 'em out again
And I build up the walls a little higher
So I'm sorry if I don't believe your shit
I just think I might be running out of bricks
'Cause it turns out that everyone's a liar

What crazy to me is that loving you probably could be the best thing in the world. You've proven that through our friendship. Ugh I just don't know how to let you go, because I know one day this pain will fade.

One day I will no longer think about you. My main focus will be myself. I won't let you back in, but I do want to give you a second chance.

Stop being vulnerable and eliminate your emotions Lena. She made you the bad guy. She befriended you because you were not to be trusted. Trusted because you probably are the one person that could kill her if you truly wanted too.

Just like Lex and Superman, but you're not evil. You are good.

Like I lied when I said I don't care
And you lied when you told me you did
And we lied to each other and it isn't fair
We lied to each other
And I'd do it again

————————— flashback——————————

The Pulitzer

"Lena. What are you doing back here?" You question with this gorgeous smile on your face. You look amazing in your blue dress. Couldn't help but admire your biceps and how toned you are.

"Okay you caught me. It was suppose to be a surprise, but I'm going to be the one that introduces you." Truth is I wanted to expose you for who you are. A liar, but once you flashed that gorgeous smile that idea went out the window.

I can hear Sam now, "Whipped." Sadly I am. I am at your mercy and you just don't know it.

I proceed to tell you that I find it a great opportunity to tell the world how wonderful you are. Instead you turn your back to me and start saying "no, no, no."