SuperDog?

"Can I get a super dog?" Kara questions.

"No." Alex states boldly not paying attention to Kara.

"You aren't mom I don't have to listen to you," Kara says as she stomps out of the DEO. "I'm still going with a yes."

"So what your thoughts on a super dog?" Kara questions a person that she believes will support her decision.

"No." Kelly says firmly. Kara didn't know Alex called telling her about her question.

"Ugh I thought you were suppose to be helpful Kelly." Kara whines as she walks out of Kelly's office.

"So I was thinking..."

"No." J'onn cuts Kara off and continues to not listening any further.

"I sense a maybe once you let me finish." Kara says with happiness until J'onn walks away from her. "Are you kidding me?" Kara groans.

"I just need one firm yes." Kara says as she flies home.

"So what do you think about a new addition to the family?" Kara smiles with pure glee as she talks to Nia. 'Nia has to be a solid yes.'

"Like?" Nia think Lena or Kara is possibly pregnant. Lena in the kitchen listening to what Kara is saying.

"I was think a super dog." Kara cheers.

"Totally!" Nia celebrates with Kara.

"No Kara." Lena interjects from the kitchen.

"I'll take that as a no." Kara tells herself as she sits back on the couch.

"Mom your no fun." Nia whines because she got her hopes up.

"Nia for the last time we are not your parents." Lena tells the young superhero.

"Whatever." Nia says as she rolls her eyes.

"Don't speak to your mother that way." The blonde guilts Nia. Lena laughs from as she makes her way to the two women.

"Sorry mommy." The younger girl apologizes.

"Kara, love why do you need a dog?" Lena questions as she sits on her lover's lap.

"Good thing you asked Lena. I need a super dog and here is the PowerPoint of why." Kara says as she turns on the TV screen with her laptop connected.

"Oh Lord you had this prepared." Lena sighs. Not surprised that her own personal golden retriever was prepared.

"Yes for weeks Lee." The reporter says as she clicks through the PowerPoint.

Hours Later

"Kara babe how many puppies do you want?" Lena says tired of hearing the 100 reasons and counting Kara has stated of why she needs a puppy.

"Two." Kara says with pure excitement.

"No three. One for each of us." Nia inputs. Lena gets up and leaves the room.

"You both will have a puppy in the morning goodnight."

"We never told her what breed." Kara points out.

"It's already morning. Where is my dog?" Nia jokes. The two reporters continue talking about dog. Nia then asks Kara to finish her PowerPoint.

4:00 AM

"Would you two go to bed already!" Lena yells from the bedroom.

"Or what?" Kara dares.

"Kara Zor-El don't even start with me." Lena snaps.

"Ohhh you are in trouble." Nia says as she takes off to the guest room.

Kara walks to the bedroom door and is met with Lena holding a blanket and pillow.

"You're sleeping on the couch is the answer to your or what." Lena closes the bedroom door.

"Bet you'll end up on this couch with me when I wake up." As Kara had said Lena did indeed end up laying on top of Kara. Ohh and the reporters got there puppies. Including Lena too.

 Including Lena too

Zeus

Potsticker

Potsticker

Nova