Disconnected - Scarlett Johansson

"Hey babe....."

"Not now Y/n. I'm running late."

"I just...."

"What did I just say. It's like you don't listen." She closes the front door and leaves. You retreat back to the bedroom and connect your phone to the projector. You watch the new dance video you made.

"She didn't mean it." You tell yourself.

A week later you and Scarlett had plans. Finally taking you on a date she planned. You were dressed and ready to go. You'd been looking forward to this since she told you.

Your phone goes off and you know who it is. You already knew what was going to be said on the phone.

"Hey...... Scar." You say mustering up enough energy to not sound disappointed.

"Hey I'm out at the club with Colin and some others from SNL..... I'll be home late." You nod at the loud music and hang up. As she said she came home late and laid in bed next to you.

You laid there acting like you were sleeping. Your heart was broken. She didn't hold you or anything. That's when you knew you couldn't do this. Not anymore this has been happening for months.

Scarlett POV

I wake up and reach over for my beautiful girlfriend. I'm met with papers. What the hell?

"Y/n?" I mumble as I sit up. There's a box on top of the papers. "Y/n?" I say louder. She didn't say anything about leaving this morning. I reach for my phone next to it is water, a Gatorade and some pain killers.

I call her phone and it goes off on her nightstand. What the fuck? I take the painkillers and sip on the Gatorade as I grab the papers.

Hi Scarlett,
I hope you took the painkillers. Hopefully you don't have a hangover. Breakfast should be arriving for you soon.

When I read that the doorbell goes off. I toss the note and go to the door. I take the order and thank the guy. I quickly go back for the note.

Let's relive some great memories shall we. Okay what the fuck? Where the hell is she? Remember our first date? On the roof of my house and we got to drunk to climb down.... We fell asleep up there waiting on Hemsworth to come help.

Could never forget it. Only time I've been stuck on a roof and didn't panic. The younger girl had my nerves calm the whole time. Sharing stories about other times she went on the roof.

I finally came to the conclusion it's her safe haven. Her way of feeling big in a even bigger world.

Or how we ended up dating. We meet on Ellen. You saw me backstage. I danced with the Jabbawockeez and you stopped me before I left. Later...

We went out for drinks. We did this for a few weeks until one night we ended up in bed together. Maybe she's going to propose.... My heart jumps at the idea.

I still remember the exact outfit you had on. You looked gorgeous. You alway do. I notice that some of the ink is running in this spot on the page.

Anyways let me get to the main point. I love you.

I love you too baby.

It's time to let me go. Wait what? Or in better words I let you go. You already found someone new. You might not know it yet, but I've noticed. It's hard to sit and watch you love someone else.

You stopped caring about me like you usually do.

No..... Y/n no... I never stopped caring.