Lost Time - Jemily

SMUT

You three were finally getting to go home. After landing you all debrief the case. During the meeting you were bundled up and eating all the proteins you could. Something about it will be needed and doctor's orders. You all went home and slept for the night only to be woken up for another arising issue.

"Are there not other agents on call?" You whine as you get dressed. It was 9 in the morning.

"This is what we get for being the best."

"And here I was hoping I could have my back blown out." You whine as you three head out the door. JJ carrying you since you were being dramatic.

JJ locking the door and then walks you to the driver seat. Getting in you rush off to the BAU. You see Derek and he picks you up and pulls Emily. Why do people keep doing that I can walk? Reid turns JJ back around.

"Hostage situation. I think they made the right call getting our team." Derek tosses you into the SUV and pushes Emily in. "We're late." He backs out quickly and the only question is where is Hotch and Rossi?

Arriving at the scene you all get your vest on and suited up with comms. "Y/n you will be the lead negotiator. Emily and Reid go with SWAT. JJ and I will be out front. Y/n we will be listening to you the whole time."

"Good. Is it just our team?"

"Yes." Derek responds through the comms as the team disburses. "Channel two will be for everyone." You nod even though no one can see you. "I'm initialing contact once you all are in position."

"You got this babe." JJ tells you knowing you might be nervous.

"Profile the suspect first. Rely on your instincts. You are our ears my love." You smile at Emily's kind words. You were great at negotiating, but you still freak out when you have to do it. Being the youngest on the team. It's just an alarming amount of pressure.

"Hi this is Agent Y/ln. I would like to speak to the individual in charge?"

"Agent? There is no way in hell? Agent of what?" You could tell from his voice he was definitely older than you. Mainly the age group of your fellow agents maybe 40s. Yet he had a child-like feeling to him.

"The FBI. Can I have your name since you know mine? It's only polite."

"Travis Savander. Look it up bitch." You nod. He's an amateur this was definitely off of impulse. Something triggered him to hold these people hostage.

"Well Travis I need to know how many people are with you?"

"Come check yourself."

"I can't do that. I want to form some trust with you."

"Trust ohh okay." You all hear gunshots ring out. "Next time that is a person."

"Don't breach. He was shooting at the ceiling." You tell everyone on channel two.

"Get your ass in here Agent. If you do I'll free all of my hostages. Is that enough trust for you?" Your team is going to beat your ass. "You have a minute to decide before I put a bullet in this girl's skull." You hear the girl struggling on the other side and pleading.

"I'm going in." You tell your team.

"My ass you are." They all snap back.

"Clock is ticking mighty fast Agent. What's your name sweetheart?"

"Lauren."

"Lauren here has about 15 seconds."

"How many hostages?" You yell into the phone quickly.