You Broke Me First - Camren

You broke me first
Maybe you don't like talking too much about yourself
But you shoulda toldme
Thatyou were thinking'bout someone else

Lauren POV

"Trending Headlines Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes from friends to lovers."

"Bullshit!" I yell as I cut the TV off. She is fucking lying this has to be a contract or some other bullshit. This is for sales. It has to be. She was literally just with Matthew.

It's just not possible. Unless she did to Matthew what she did to me. She had Shawn on her mind while staying with Matthew. Just like Austin and I. Except the difference is she pursued Austin, because of all the 'Camren hype.'

It had to stay a secret that we were a thing. Once she pursued Austin I called it quits. You can't lead someone on and have one trailing at the same time. Especially someone you are already with.

I didn't hate her when she did this though.

You're drunk at aparty
Or maybe it's just that your car broke down
Your phone's been off for a couple of months
So you're calling me now

Camila POV

"Camila lets go you're wasted." Shawn says as he pulls me to my feet. I stumble with him to the car.

"Where's my phone?" I slur.

"I have it now get in the car." Ohh someone angry. "Yea I am angry Camila because this the 3rd time this week you've been drunk out of your mind. It's not a good look when I have to come to a bar and drag you out. Ohh and let me not forget how distant you've been lately. So at this point...." I zone out and stop listening to his little rant.

"Can I have my phone?" I question while cutting him off.

"Are you serious?" I nod my head, but regretting it from all the motion. I think I'm going to be sick. Whatever I only want to talk to one person right now. Shawn hands me my phone.

"You know you are wasting your time, right? She hasn't picked in awhile and she's not going to pick up now. Like always." I call anyways not listening to him.

It rings a few times then goes straight to voicemail. Her voicemail doesn't even have her voice anymore.

"I just need her to pick up one time." I cry.

"For what?" Shawn snaps. "What can she do for you that I can't?"

"I.....You wouldn't get it." I continue crying with my head against the window. I know she's awake. So why won't she answer me?

I know you, you're like this
When shit don't go your way you needed me to fix it
And like me, I did
But I ran out of every reason

Camila POV

"Pick up the fucking phone Lauren! I know you see me calling. I need to talk to you." I hung up the phone and threw it.

"Camila they are ready for you in the studio." My manager tells me.

"Yea give me a minute. I need to think." He shoots me a thumbs up and leave the room. I sit on a stool in the room and put my head in my hands. After a few minutes something clicks in my head and I leave to the studio quickly.

"Hey guys can you play the beat we worked on a few weeks ago?" The producer and soundboard girl nod at me. A few minutes later the beat is playing through out the room. I nod this will work.

"Just record and keep the beat on a loop. I have an idea." They nod and I enter the recording room. I slide the headphones on and see the record light. The sound comes through the headphones. Here we go. {Should've Said It}.