2 Much - Sabrina Carpenter

Maybe I stare too much
Maybe not long enough
Funny how I forget to blink
But when you let down your hair
Dancin' like no one's there

Reader POV
You and Sabrina had been hiding under the radar. Passing off to the public that you were just best friends. Yet that isn't 100% the truth.

Sabrina is the love of your life and you've been dating for 7 ish years since she was 15 and you were 14. Off and on again but it's been consist as of the past 4 years. Close family and friends knew, but not the public. You both were doing well at hiding it sorta. You both just didn't say anything about it. While also living your best lives care-free.

Currently, she was working and you were staring at her. She was getting ready to go on tour again and you got lucky to be working as one of her backup dancers.

She noticed you staring and you looked away. Smiling hard to yourself. Maybe you should surprise her with a little date night before you have to train all day tomorrow. Dancing ain't easy.

"Hey baby." She says very lowly. You look up to see her hair in a messy bun and the brightest smile on her face. It can only mean one thing. She's about to tease you.

"Hi Princess." You kiss the palm of her hand to keep a low profile. Then the sound guy leaves the room and she plants herself in your lap. Not that many would overthink it since you both are so close.

"I caught you staring. You know you were staring for a good 10 minutes or so. I got a picture or two." She shows you and you grab her phone laughing. "Stare much?"

"All the time. It's hard not to. At least you know I'm not looking at anyone else." You counter back. She take her messy bun down.

"I posted it on my snap." You laugh and facepalm yourself.

"Well since you are embarrassing me can you repay me in kisses?"

"Definitely." She leans in and kisses you a few times then pulls back. "God I will never get tired of that." You lean back in again and get stopped by your phone ringing. You both just look at it then she pecks your lips really quick. You answer it.

"Hey lovebirds." Joey teases. You roll your eyes as Sabrina waves into the camera. "So what's the move losers?"

"Joey never say that again. And we have to go to bed early because we have to practice dance all day tomorrow. Unless you wanna stop by for a little bit?" You offer.

"I'm down. And I'm staying the night suckas." Then you take notice of your apartment in the background. Then your dog comes into view.

"Joey are you in Y/n's apartment?" The goofy actress nods. "You have got to stop breaking into my baby's place like that."

"I practically live here." You all nod in agreement. "Plus Joker enjoys my company and you two need another roommate. I'm feeling a little lonely."

"Liza lives literally a block away. Go visit her." Joey smiles at that.

"That is a great idea. Imma tell Jet to come too." You laugh at the humorous persona Liza has created.

"I thought you had a DA tonight?"

"I would never. Sabrina how could you say that. Especially in front of my wife." She gestures to you.

"Joey we've been over this. I'm not letting you have her. You gotta find someone new."

"I was friends with her first."

"I met her and saw her first." You laugh as they continue to bicker. Then the sound producer comes back in. "Joey we gotta go. Stay out of my closet."