Never Ending... - Hailey Upton

"Y/n your dad is going to kill us....." Hailey pants as you kiss her neck. You shush her as you continues your affectionate assault. "Babe..."

You work your way back to her lips and she moans once they connect again. You pull her impossibly closer to you.

"I haven't gotten to touch you in weeks." You squeeze her waist. "I need this."

"Fuck...." Hailey connects her lips with yours again and it gets more feverish. "We have too...." Both of your phones ring. Breaking you two apart.

"Upton."
"Voight."

"Yea I'll be there in 10." You both say and hang up. You grab your jacket.

"We finish this later." You nod in agreement pecking each other lips. Then beeline out the door. In the car you drive to the station. Hailey goes in first. You stagger in after running up the stairs after Platt buzzes you in.

You take in that Hailey is already at her desk. You look at Kat and Rollins. Kat raises an eyebrow at you and you do it back. You both know each other secret.

"What do we have?" The unit starts sharing new details on the case. Any possible new leads.

"Tamin and Voight. Hit the street and talk with CIs." Everyone starts getting assigned different task. Tamin and you head out after she whispers some words to Amanda. As well as you winking at Hailey.

"Staggered arrival Y/n. You couldn't do better?" You laugh.

"Ohhh please I notice Amanda has on your shirt from yesterday while you have on her's." Kat rolls her eyes and whispers a "damnit." "You need to do better."

"Fine we are even. You think Cap knows?"

"Maybe, but I think she's more focused on this case. You gotta be more careful."

"Yea I know. So you and your girlfriend?"

"Upton isn't my girlfriend. It's just that I'm not home. We call it Vegas."

"You two are insufferable." You laugh and continue talking while driving to meet up with one of the CIs.

Hailey is back at the station with Kim getting ready to head out.

"You look all smiley. Your favorite person from NY is here."

"Shhhhh....."

"It's not in house he's not going to hate it that much."

"We aren't together...." Hailey says sadly.

"Why not? Don't you want to be with her."

"It's complicated Kim."

"No it's not. Either you two want to be together or you just want to hook up."

"That's how it started. I want it to be more, but then she's in New York and I'm here."

"Well talk to her. God Upton you make it more complicated than it is. If she wants too she will. Didn't she fly down here 3 days early to help us before the rest of her team came?" Hailey rolls her eyes and smiles. "She might not express her emotions like everyone else but she definitely has feelings for you."

"Okay. I'll talk to her about it tonight."
"She's..... you know what I'm not even surprised." Kim laughs as she realizes you are staying with Hailey.

———————

Later that night you drive to Hailey's.

"Hails...." You walk in and she's just settling her stuff too. "You just getting in?"

"Yea." You walk to her and kiss her cheek.

"You want to finish what we started earlier?" You kiss on her neck and pull her against you. She melts in your hold for a bit then pulls away.