The Girl I Love(d) - Scarlett Johannson

Disclaimer: Do not own any of these songs or lyrics used in the story.

y/n

Liked by scarjo, dovecameron, and 1,333,444 others

y/n Love You bestie.... 😍🥰🥰 I will be attending all shows from now on

dovecameron Welcome my new roadie 🥰🥰

y/nsquad Where's Scarlett?

scarjo ❤️‍🔥

y/nnnnnfanpage They don't have to post together to be together still 🙄🙄

scarxy/n They haven't posted together in like a month or so.....

y/nexwifey I peep something like for me to share my theory....
102 likes

y/nexwifey Damn y'all quick hol up...

y/nexwifey They haven't posted together in months Y/n has been seen out a lot with friends. Posting way less when she posted Scarlett on her story like every other day. Scarlett is out with the same "friend". I think Scarlett cheated and they are keeping quiet. Honestly if Y/n doesn't go to Scarlett upcoming premiere that confirms everything.

y/ntitties Y/n never misses a premiere 😪🤢🤢 my fav couple not together anymore 🤧

y/nisaqueen Justice for our little baby 😢

y/nbabydaddy Cheating??? That's fucking out of pocket

You close out the app not wanting to read anymore. It was going to be sooner or later that they would notice. Scarlett hurt you when you least expected her to and when you needed her the most. You still need her.

A whole lot can change in 48 hours.

Currently you were out with Dove, Hailee, Ryan, Normani and Lauren. Dove had left not that long ago with a girl you know she's been seeing. Now you were just partying it up with the rest. Dancing on Hailee or Ryan. While you admired the love Lauren and Normani have for each other.

Shot after shot. All to end up waking up the next morning with you in the middle of Hailee and Ryan. Ryan plays with your hair as she scrolls through her phone.

"You got a phone call and message from the same number. I only checked to make sure it wasn't the kids." She hands you your phone. Instantly you notice it Scarlett. A bunch of messages piled up. Just as quick your phone starts ringing.

You sit up and leave the bed after quickly untangling yourself from Hailee.

"Hi babies."

"Mommy when you come home?"

"Yea momma." You smile.

"You will be with me some time today. You guys being good for tia?"

"Yes. We make cookies yesterday."