more than i should - Lauren Jauregui

Y/n

Liked by kendalljenner, jadenowens, and 5,672,888 others

Y/n Back on my Picasso shit. New song tn!!!

Comments turned off

You lay back on your bed and sigh. You are so fucking angry. It's been a while and it's still replaying in your head.

You are super excited to see your girlfriend. You haven't seen her in a month. Both of you are busy and you went to visit your family for a week. Now she was home and you were going to surprise her.

Okay not really you told her you were coming. You are just to excited to see her. Yet once in her space you didn't like the off energy you felt. Kylie was acting weird and wouldn't be alone with you for to long.

Kim seemed surprised that you were over when she came over with North and Saint. You asked Kendall so many times what was going on. She said nothing then offered to take you out. She was buying you flowers left and right. Or offering to take you shopping.

Weird.

A week or so later you are babysitting True, North and Dream. Everything was good until you guys were playing nail salon.

It was North's way of spilling tea. So when she brought up Kendall your heart dropped. Asking you questions about some girl named Andy.

Who?

Telling you she's been sleeping over in Aunt Kenny's room. And one night they heard a lot of laughing and other noises. They were about to share some more information when your best friend showed up.

"Hey guys." Lauren says as she enters. She hugs you and senses your tension. "You okay?"

"Yea." You step away from Lauren and instantly start dialing Kendall. She doesn't pick up. 2 minutes later she messages you that she's at a gig.

You decide to relax. Maybe North was making it up. Or maybe she mistook what was actually happening and you are overthinking it.

But you couldn't . Because something was off and you didn't know what. Your best friend since 5th grade was also acting weird too. That was another sign you should've picked up on. Especially when you, her, Lauren, Kendall and some others went out to get drinks it was weird.