Emily's Birthday - Blake Lively

"You ready for Em's birthday in a few weeks?" Your wife asks you as you lay in bed. You watch her as she gets dressed.

"Can't believe our baby girl is finally going to be 18." You think back to when she was little.

"What are you planning to gift her?" The blonde turns around while putting earring in. You sit up and smirk at her. "We are not....."

You fall back on the bed. It's not your fault she looks that sexy when putting earring in. Or when she putting her hair up in a ponytail or bun. It does things to you.

"I was thinking of a few things to get her. We are splitting the car gift right?"

"Yes that's a gift from both of us. She loves your sentimental gifts my love." Blake says as she climbs on top of you. She want to be late to wherever she's going.

"I'll work on it while you are gone. Now get off of me before you never make it." You smack her butt.

"I like teasing you." She wiggles her butt in front of you and you pull her back against you.

"Why?"

"Nice to know you still want me like no other. You still want to jump my bones like when we first got together. You do little things just to show you never lost interest. Couldn't ask for a better wife." She pulls you in to kiss her, but decides to wet Willy you.

She takes off running down the stairs and you follow quickly behind.

"Bye baby I love you. Bye sweetheart I love you." She slips out the door just in time as Emily laughs.

"You two act like children." You roll your eyes at your daughter.

"I need to prank her." You look to your daughter. You give her the puppy dog eyes.

"I can help at a small fee." You groan and reach into your pocket. Hopefully she doesn't notice your wallet. "Ahhh your wallet is always on you."

"Em....." You whine but she does grabby hands. You take your wallet out of your pocket and hand it over. She opens it and takes a 100 out. Then close it. Then opens it again and grabs your credit card.

"I'm getting my nails done later. Anyways you trying to make her mad or cry? What's the endgame here?"

"Payback is the endgame here." You sit and think as your daughter slides the cash and card from you into the back of her phone case. "I just want to irritated her."

"Well pull a prank while making dinner tonight. Just please don't include me in it." You nod. "You could do that salt prank on her. Or instead of actually making salmon you could give her Swedish fish. Ruin her Krispy Kreme's or a literal cup of T's. Come on momma be creative." You laugh at some of these.

"I like the way you think kid." You fist bump her and she smiles at that.

"Just be prepared to sleep on the couch." You continue on anyways plotting out a way to piss Blake off.

Hours Later

"Y/n!" This was the 8th prank you have pulled on her within the past few hours of her being home. Emily was downstairs with her friends. Your wife walks out of the shower and looks at you with the temporary dye in it. "I'm going to fucking end you."

You step out of the room knowing she won't follow. She point her finger at you and glares. You run downstairs and decide to plate up dinner for everyone. Blake enters and the girls all stop talking.

"Mom what the hell happened to your hair?" Emily asks as they all notice the terrible dye job. You laugh and record the moment.