Pregnancy Chronicles - Jennifer Jareau

Mentions of sexual activity

Practice makes perfect.....

That's what your wife always says. You laugh at it now.

"Okay no more. I want to talk about someeeetthinnng else." JJ says as she rubs her hand up your body. "Practice..... some." Then leans over kissing you. Breaking it she moves to your neck.

"Jennifer....." You laugh. "How are we practicing for a kid if we aren't equipped for that?" You feel her smile against your skin.

"I am very well equipped actually." She takes your hand and you feel the bulge in her sweats. "You did say you would carry the next one right?" You let out a moan.

"Yeeesss." You say on an exhale.

"We practice tonight and tomorrow since the boys will be gone. I'm going to get you pregnant. Fill you up until you can't take anymore." You whimper as your body reactions to your wife.

"Whatever you want just please touch me....." she laughs and connects her lips to yours again. You pull her even closer.

———

The next morning you were grumpy. JJ teased you all night and didn't let you cum. So dropping the kids off was a must. The second Will got them you drove like a mad woman home.

JJ is in for it now. You get home and she's in the kitchen doing something. You could really careless. You drag her upstairs.

"Baby....."

"Jennifer shhhh...." Once in the bedroom you start making out with her. You needed her. Also you could be as loud as you wanted.

"What about.....?"

"I don't care." You kiss along her neck. "Fuck me until I can't take anymore." You whisper in her ear. You feel the strap between her legs. She already knew. "Please just fuck me."

Instantly JJ is lifting you and leaving clothes all throughout the bedroom. She felt like she couldn't get naked any faster. Within seconds your on the bed and her head is between your thighs.

The sexcapade continued all throughout the house. Every position. Endless orgasms. JJ also lived up to her promise of filling you up. If you weren't pregnant after this you didn't know what it would take.

"Tell me how bad you want me to cum in you baby." JJ says as she fucks you into the bed once again. You were curious of how you could take anymore at this point.

"Give it to me. I'm all yours." You make her look into your eyes. "I'm all yours. Just for you. I love you." She cums in you once again as you cum at the same time. A few minutes pass before she pulls out and lift your hips holding you in that position.

You let out a weak laugh. Your body definitely spent.

"What a shame that now we have to clean everything."

"You were the one that said you wanted me to cum on your face." You hit JJ and she raises an eyebrow at you. "This is mine I could fuck it some more."

"My love I can't take anymore." She laughs and rubs your body soothingly. "I love you."

"I love you too. More than life itself. Fuck I didn't think you could make me cum that hard with words." She replaces her hold with pillows. Moving to take the strap on off. You shift. "Y/n don't move yet."

"Babe you came inside of me enough I think we will be fine." She give you a look and you lay back down. "How long?" You whine.

"You think one more will seal the deal?"