Brat - Natasha Romanoff

SMUT (Natasha Romanoff x Male Reader)

Warning: Dom! Reader, Sub Natasha Romanoff, Edging, Brief Degrading, Dirty Talk, Daddy Kink, Facefucking, Fingering, Punishment, Aggressive

—————

Nat has been at your throat for a week or so all because of what Tony ask and what you jokingly answered. He threw one of his famous parties and you guys played truth or dare.

You answered a question about if you would fuck Wanda, Carol, Maria, and few others.

You answered with yes as long as Natasha is involved. You would never. Both of you are very territorial. At the time Natasha laughed about it. But now she thinks it might be semi-true.

All because you hang out with these individuals. You and Wanda got sent off on an exclusive mission because you two have similar powers. All for you two to come back laughing the following week. All buddy buddy. Nat was pissed. Even more that you didn't call her the last 3 days.

Until she found out your phone was broken. Still unacceptable to her.

Then at the gym with Carol she saw her on top of you. You were shirtless. You flipped both of you over and held her down. Your bulge was noticeable. We're you not wearing a jockstrap or at least spandex?

"Y/n!" You released Carol so fast and looked to your girlfriend.

"What?" Carol tries to strike you but you dodge it and flip her. "Do better." You look up again and Natasha grabs you. "I'll be back CD."

"No the fuck he won't!" Natasha growls loudly as you clear the doorway. You guys make it to your new office. "Do you not have fucking underwear on?" She pulls at your shorts.

"Moya lyubov (my love)....." Natasha slaps you the second you speak in her native language.

"Don't test me right now Y/n." You look back to her.

"I'm going to be nice an not fuck you up right now. I have training to finish so if you are done being a brat I'm leaving." You start walking out. "If you ever hit me again Natalia I will fucking ruin you. You hear me."

Over the next few days she just keeps eyeing your interaction with any other female agent or Avenger. You giving them the attention you give her.

To say she was jealous was an understatement. How has she never noticed how friendly you are? Or is she reading to much into simple interactions?

If she asked would you fuck her in front of them? Show them that she belongs to you and no one else knows how to make you feel that good. That they can't handle being fucked like a good little slut until Daddy is satisfied.

While thinking Wanda comes over and lays her head on your shoulder. Natasha rolls her eyes and whispers curses as she walks away.

———-

The last incident was your meeting with Maria. You two were working on a presentation for something you can't share. Yet you never got to finish it. About 3 in the morning you guys are working on it. It's due in a few days and Fury didn't give a lot of notice.

You are sitting on Maria's desk bouncing a ball against the wall. Close to her. The ball bounce off the wall as you look away sending it underneath the desk.

"Nope I got it because I'm putting it away you need to pay attention." She bends down to get it when Natasha opens the door.

"Y/n it's 3 in the morning you two can't possibly....." Maria pops back up from under the desk. "Ohhh you are full of shit!"