Mine - Beyoncé

You haven't seen your long time girlfriend for awhile. It's been a few months. You had Blue Ivy and the Twins. You all would daily FaceTime Bey. She's busy doing business and to keep her stress free you took the kids.

Most of your time is spent with Jordyn Woods, Normani, Ryan Destiny, and your two besties Zendaya and Cara Delevinge. Blue Ivy was having the time of her life with all your friends.

Playing with the dogs they own and swimming. Just being the center of attention. You were out with the kids and your friends a lot. And a lot of this made headlines on multiple occasions. Bey questioned you on the topic multiple times.

* 1st Time

"Hi gorgeous. Finally I have time to talk to you. Blue and the twins are sleeping." You keep looking at the camera and she looks like she has something on her mind. "Babe ask."

"Who do you have my kids around?" You are slight hurt that she said her kids.

"My friends." You say feeling more on trial than talking to the love of your life.

"Babe I'm sorry. It's just you are around your friends with our kids and it makes headlines. Speculation that your dating Normani or Ryan. Even fucking Zendaya."

"You know Z is my best friend. I would never date any of them I have all I need and want with you."

"Yea but I'm not there right now." You roll your eyes at what she says. "It's just weird babe. I miss my babies and I miss you."

"I miss you too love."

After that 1st time you faded back to spending more time at the house with the kids. Taking time to teach Blue simple things like numbers and words.

*2nd Time

It was Normani's Birthday week and you wanted to spoil her. Something you always done for loved ones. You took her, Ryan, Zendaya, Cara and the kids out to do activities. The mall you guys had security with. Then went out to eat and gifted Normani some pretty nice gifts. Along with the promise to do choreography to her new upcoming song.

Not long after this Normani discuss what happened on her birthday in an interview. It trends that you and Mani are relationship goals. With that came positive and negative comments. Mainly comments about you cheating on Bey. You staying silent helped your case partially.

Only until Bey tweeted indirectly about the situation and deleted it not long after. By night after Beyoncé was done talking to Blue she had hung up. You two didn't talk for almost a week. She was pissed and you were hurting.

"You okay, y/nn?" Zendaya questions. While Cara comes over and scoops you up and places you in her lap. She rubs your back to comfort you.

"Why do I feel like distance is going to break us up? She doesn't trust me. She won't even talk to me." You break down and they both just comfort you.

"Give her time. You both just need a little space." Z tells you.

"Maybe she's jealous because of our relationships. You are close to all your friends..."

"Yea I know Car, but it doesn't help. We've been together so fucking long. My sexuality should not be an issue. Neither should put trust. Yet some how it is. Swinging both ways is still a dangerous game."

"You already know how she acted when we first met and you headlined with me all the time." You smile at that. Beyoncé didn't want to believe any of it until it was one that looked like you were kissing.

Bey lost her mind. Marked you up as hers and let's just say you enjoyed every bit of it. Maybe it is just the distance and she's stressed out still.