Succubus Rage - Jemily

In your relationship with the two older FBI agents everyone knew you were the more sexual one. It is the best stress reliever. Especially in the high demanding stressful job.

Yet you weren't one to back down from a challenge. Most definitely not one given from tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.

"You wouldn't last a week without trying to sleep with either of them." Derek throws at you and you spin in your chair to face him.

"I bet I could and with pure ease." You throw a paper airplane at him.

"You wouldn't be able to make it. You get angry and aggressive when you don't have sex. I don't think it's your best move." You look to Spencer surprised he's taking the door kicker side.

"Fine. I bet I could make it by the end of us solving two cases."

"Deal." They both say and hold out there hands to you. "If we win you owe me paid for tickets to a playoffs game this year." Derek continues.

"And I want you to go to that movie with me that you said is uber boring." You roll your eyes at the nerd.

"Spence no one want to go to that."

"I know which is why I am dragging you." Ughhh you can not lose this.

"Ohh and to make things better." Derek gets up from his seat. "You can't tell them about the bet." Ohhh they are going to kill you. You always say yes to some head or anything sexual they have to offer.

"You want me to seem shadey I hate you Morgan." You softly plant your foot on his chest and kick him back to his seat. He laughs.

"Children behave." Hotch says as he walks by and glares at you. Then you see Garcia running.

"Starting now." You all three say and get up and leave to the conference room. You grab your tablet and sit between the two agents as your girlfriends and Rossi enter into the room.

Images of what you did with them last night until this morning start running your mind. Fuck this is going to be harder than you thought.

You read through the files presented on your IPad and start marking up your paper copy as always.

"Wheels up in 30." Once the briefing is over you race to your desk to finish up this file you were working on. You just had to call the precinct and relay the information. Usually you are bothering JJ and Emily about being a part of the mile high club and renewing your monthly subscription.

Emily walks over and sits on your desk. You pat the outside of her thigh and she gets the message to move. Yet she moves to your lap instead and then kisses the sweet spot on your neck.

You bit your bottom lip as you listen to what the Sheriff is saying. JJ then comes over with her's and the brunette's Go-bag. She greets Em with a kiss and you are slowly losing your sanity already.

JJ kisses your head as you wrap up the conversation. Once it ends you wrap your arms around Emily and scoot closer to your desk.

"Baby can't you do that in the car? We have to go." You type with pure speed and then hit send.

"No need if it's done princess." She rolls her eyes as JJ get close to you so she can kiss you.

"No funny business I need a nap to make up for my lost hours." JJ says as you three leave out of the bullpen. Emily nods in agreement and you don't protest.

"Okay." They both give you a weird look. Only because you usually try to persuade them. Emily feels your forehead. You laugh. "Babe I'm fine I just agree. I did keep you two up pretty late."