Plus One - Alycia Debnam-Carey

"I don't have anyone to bring to Christmas. No listen mom. I know, but I'm focused on my job." You explain to your mother. She was nagging you for the millionth time about bringing someone home for the holidays.

You continue walking through your apartment. Talking. You might not even come home this time. Like last year.

"Babe I'm here."

"Mom I gotta go Alycia is here." She says bye and start something else but you hang up.

"Awwhh what wrong?" You shake your head as Alycia hugs you to her chest. She rubs your back. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. So I'm glad you are back and I don't have to be forever lonely." She laughs as you separate.

"What snacks do you have?" You roll your eyes and go get her your leftovers. While she goes and changes into your clothes to be more comfortable.

"You do this every time like you don't know you are coming here." She laughs. You head to the couch at the same time as her.

"You know me so well." She kisses your cheek and takes the plate.

————

"How do I look?"

"Hot as fuck." She does another spin. "You wearing this for our photoshoot?" You ask. Her phone rings in your hand and you answer it.

"But would you fuck?"

"Yes." You laugh. "Here." She takes the phone and her eyebrows raise once she's sees who it is. You never looked out of respect.

"One second." She leaves you.

"You two are goals." This teenagers says and you just laugh. "Thanks."

"Okay I'm going to change then we gotta go. You have to be at the studio soon." You sigh but glad she remembered or else you wouldn't go. You form a pout. "What?"

You smirk because she walked into your trap. "I wanna see the dress pooled at the end of your feet." She smirks and does the come here motion. Only to close the curtain in your face once you get close. "Asshole."

She laughs inside the changing room. "You're not coming to the studio anymore."

"Okay wait." She opens the curtain and you see her in a lace savage fenty set. Man did that subscription not disappoint. The green on her skin making her eyes pop.

"You look...... wow."

"Okay hopeless romantic let me get dressed."

"I should've taken a picture." The brunette laughs as you step back. The things she makes you feel.

At the studio you are working on this new song that's going on your EP or album. You haven't fully decided yet. It's the last one you are working on before break. In the studio recording different takes and lyrics. Trying to decide on what sounds the best.

Alycia has your phone and your family is blowing up the group chat. Everyone asking who your plus one is.....

You never mentioned anything about going home for Christmas. You wouldn't go without her but definitely not without telling her. She ignores it and settles that she will ask you later.

All until her name comes across the screen. It's a group chat with just your siblings. Your sister mentions that you should bring Alycia. Your brother agrees saying there is no way you two aren't something.

Each of them listing off reasons on why you should just bring her. She smiles at half of them because all you two do is flirt. Yet the one that caught her attention the most is you are writing a song about her.