The Deep End - Blake Lively

G!P Reader
SMUT
College!AU

You two are at a pool party. Blake looks fucking amazing in her swim suit.

The team had planned to have a pool day today. So you all put money together to rent out a AirBNB in Indio Hills. 2 hours away. So you and Blake were going ahead of time.

Your other teammates were sleeping in so they are coming later. Plus you and Blake had a majority of the stuff you guys would need.

"You okay baby?"

"I'm sleepy as fuck. Can we stop....." You present her with coffee. "I fucking love you." You kiss her head and close her car door. Putting yours and her bag in the car. Then grabbing your PlayStation and projector.

"Babe can you have this on the floor with you?"

"Yea I got you." She carefully takes it already knowing you protect your PlayStation like it's a kid. She puts it on the floor as you get in the car. You stare at her as she gets comfortable. Finally looking at you.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just can't believe how beautiful my future wife is." She blushes and you reach for her face to kiss her. Your lips connect and you smile into the kiss. Slightly getting carried away.

"I love you but put a ring on it first."

"Soon." You kiss her once again. "I love you too. Now let's get going." You settle in your seat and start driving. Blake being your passenger princess and giving you directions. Feeding you.

Definitely doing her passenger princess duties. Until 50ish minutes away. You are just driving straight. Blake starts rubbing her hand up your thigh. She can tell you are getting hard.

"Need some help there baby?" She teases knowing the control she has over you without trying.

You don't answer and readjust yourself instead. Blake smirks and leans over.

"It's no one out here and I have something I want to cross off my bucket list." You inhale deeply. She cups you and you grip the wheel tighter. "Give me the go ahead."

It's like your dick has a mind of its own.

"He's gonna suffocate if you don't give in." You groan. "Just ask."

"Okay. Okay please cross off road head from your bucket list." She smiles and removes your member quickly from its prison in your boxers.

"Ohhh baby you are so hard."

"Blake." She kisses the head and you have to mental prepare for this.

"Relax and just pay attention to the road for me. You swerve once I stop got it?"

"Yes." She kisses you quickly then goes back to your member in her hand. Licking up the side of it. Then taking it in her mouth. "Mhmmmm." You moan.

Instead of guiding Blake's head you rub her back and work towards her ass. Blake then makes herself choke and you grip the wheel. She starts slurping. Holy shit!

She pulls back. After you notice her hair is creating a curtain. Settling in her seat.

"One second baby." From your peripheral you see her tying up her hair and she rarely does this. "Back to what I was doing." Leaning over and taking your dick until it hits the back of her throat.

"Fuck that's so good." She pushes as deep as she can go and you squeeze her ass and the steering wheel. "Blake.... Yes!"

She starts using her hand and bobbing her head up and down. Occasionally hitting the back of ear throats and you feeling her swallow. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."