In Too Deep - Brie Larson

Inspired by In Too Deep by Eminem

Reader G!P

"Fuck! Yes. Yes." The blonde yells underneath you. Her nails digging into your back as you pick up the pace. You bite her neck but instantly soothe it with your tongue.

"Slow baby. Slow I want it to last a little longer." She pleads. You smirk and kiss her. "Please." She mumbles against your lips. You slow down but decide to go deeper with each stroke.

Both of you moan out in pleasure. You both have been at this for a bit. You decide to pick up again addicted to the feeling of her cumming.

Her pleads and loud moans keep pulling you back in. Her nails scratching down your back. Her legs shake and you reach down to rub her clit.

"Y/n...... ohhh fuck... okay.... Okay. I'm cumming. I'm cumming again." She cums and you help her ride it out. Then pulled out settling on the bed next to her. "Babe what about you?" She ask as you wrap her up in your arms.

"I'm fine." She reaches. "No serious I'm fine."

"You didn't cum in me did you?"

"No I didn't cum at all. Bold of you to assume."

"What if I asked you too?" She sees your member jump at the idea.

"No." You get up from the bed once your phone starts ringing.

"Whose calling you?" You don't even check but she shuffles to see. You throw on your clothes. The blonde checks your phone seeing it's Whitney your roommate.

"I don't know but it's probably my roommates. I have practice in the morning. I gotta go babe." You kiss her head.

"Y/n we weren't done here."

"Well we are now. See you in class tomorrow." You say as you walk out.

"You are a real asshole you know." She huff and lays back on the bed.

—————————

"Good morning class. Today is an open discussion on these questions. Write down some points for each one and we will start in 10 minutes."

Everyone starts writing as you walk in late with Whitney, Jazmine, and Alysia. They go sit in their usual spots while you go and sit with the guys in the back. Everyone greeting you.

"You laying pipe?" Brandon jokes. You wink at him and the blonde doesn't miss that.

"Please inform her what she needs to do gentlemen." They nod and point to the board. You nod after glancing at the question.

"Easy."

The blonde continues around the room and over hears a conversation she wishes she didn't.

"Did Y/n come home last night?"

"Yes she came running. Apologizing for being late and everything. Shit even made dinner." The other girls get the idea other stuff went down. "We did it all. I didn't know she was that good. Had me....."

"Ladies..." They all look to the blonde. "Class work. Personal stuff can be discussed later." They all nod but roll their eyes. You and the guys in the back get rowdy again laughing at a joke you told. Then all of you mimicking TikTok's shared in the group chat.

"Y/ln." You look up and smirk at your professor. "What's your stance on the first question?"

"Against the wall." You murmur and your whole table starts laughing. "Im kidding. Depends on what position you want me to give it to you in."

"That's what she said." Austin coughs. Your whole table smiles hard trying to refrain from laughing. She'll never understand how you are graduating early but act so childish.