Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

You and your boyfriend go out to the bar or club from time to time. Every fucking Friday basically. He likes to show you off to his friends. You don't mind one bit.

So when you first saw the mysterious brunette for the first time she sent you a drink and waved from across the club. Your boyfriend comes to pull you on the dance floor. You look for her once done dancing. Only to notice she's gone.

The bartender hands you another drink with it was a piece of paper.

'Maybe don't leave your drink unattended. Like your boyfriend does to you. Too beautiful for that.'

You thank the bartender and now you are just curious.

——————

"Babe do your magic." You wink at the guys around the pool table. You hold the end of the cue stick up to your boyfriend. He blows the chalk off.

"Remember you can't hit my ball. Dalton watch this bullshit." His friend Tate reminds you. You roll your eyes and line up the shot. You skip it over the two balls he has in the way and knock the stripe in.

"My girl is a pro." Your boyfriend pulls you against him and kisses your cheek.

"If she is such a Pro..... get that ball into this hole right here." Ugh here we go. "$250 she can't."

"Up it. I need some new shoes." You bargain and look around for the best way to get this into that hole.

"I'll weight in on this too." 4 of his friends open their wallets and put down different amounts of money. Yet you look to your best guy friend in the group. Jaden.

"I know better than to bet against you." You laugh at his comment and refocus.

Your boyfriend smacks your butt softly and rests his hand on your hip. You take the shot and all of you watch the ball slowly travel to the hole. It gets close but it's going so slow. The boys are all laughing at you and start putting their money back.

"Su....." It falls through the hole. Your boyfriend Ryder kisses your cheek. "This is some bullshit." You hold your hand out as your boyfriend hugs you from behind. While collecting the money from the guys you catch the eye of the girl from last Friday.

She was watching you the whole time at the pool table.

"I'm going to go get us another round of drinks. Baby you want the same thing?" You shake your head no and look away from the girl. You walk with him so you can put the money in your purse. "Another round Jes." You look to her and she hands you your purse first.

"Thank you." She quickly pops all the tops off the beers and hands them to your boyfriend. "Ryd you want help?" He shakes his head and grabs all the bottles.

"Meet me back over here." You nod as he just walks away. You hand Jes your purse again. You look up to your secret admirer and she's on her phone. You decide to do the same turning around in the chair with your back against the bar.

You see a few messages and decide to respond back to them. Some from your friends and two from your parents. You get lost in your phone once you go on Instagram. Laughing at videos and liking your brother. Actually your best friend but you guys are literally siblings.

Which leads to him texting you not to long after. You message him and Bryan because he's talking about coming to visit.

"Y/n." You turn around to Jes. "For you." She hands you the drink and a piece of paper once again.

'Alone again. Now your glued to your phone. Is he that boring?'

You pocket the little note after laughing at it. Then ask Jes for some paper. She laughs but hands it to you with a pen.