My Pretty Girl - Kate Martin

One thing about Kate is she loves watching you doing what you love. Like make up and photography. You are very creative and great at art. A few others things but they aren't so appropriate. Just know you are her best....

Anyways today you are doing the teams make up for media day. You woke up early to do your own. Somehow with you being sneaky she still woke up to catch you. She loves her sleep but she loves you more.

"I'm awake baby. You don't have to do your make up in the bathroom." Kate interrupts as you are grabbing your make up bag dressed in one of her Hawkeyes shirts and boy shorts.

"I'm sorry for waking you baby." You whisper and she laughs. You walk over to her in the bed and cover her face in kisses.

"Why are we still whispering?" You connect your lips with hers.

"Good question." Kate wraps you in her hold and kisses you once more. "How'd you sleep my love?"

"Great and I woke up to my pretty girl." You blush. You wonder how after all this time she still makes you feel like the only girl in the world.

"You sure you don't want to go back to sleep?"

"No I should probably get ready."

"Yea you should." You two kiss once more than she gets up.

"I want to do your setting spray." She tells you as she rush to the bathroom to shower. You decide to do your hair instead so she can watch you do your makeup.

"Babe I'll just wait for you I'm going up do my hair." She yells out a quick okay as you hear the water start and her knock over something. It never fails.

"That was mine." She yells out and you laugh. You hope it wasn't your body scrub or she's buying you a new one.

Once she's done showering she sits on the bed in a towel watching you. Kate is the definition of obsessed when it comes to you. She is taking pictures of you for her own viewing. Maybe one day she'll leak them out of the camera roll.

You are just as bad though.

"Baby you have to put clothes on." You tell her.

"Are you almost done?"

"Yes." You kept it pretty natural. Kate stands up in her towel. You hold up your hand signaling you'll give her 5 minutes.

She rushes to get dressed in some sweats. Everyone's jerseys are in there locker. Kate listens to you singing along to the music you have playing in the room.

"You done pretty girl?" She asks as she kisses the top of your head. You smile so sweetly at her in the mirror and hand her the spray. It's her favorite to do. Every time you finish your makeup. "You look gorgeous."

She takes the spray from your hold. "Say when." She jokes like you two are at Olive Garden. You roll your eyes. She makes sure your eyes are closed before sprayjng all over. You motion after a bit for her to stop.

Then she starts fanning your face. She doesn't even have to ask. You pucker your lips so she can kiss you. She's been waiting patiently to do it again.

"Okay sit so I can do your hair love." Her infamous braid.

-----

You and Jada are filming a get ready with me. Getting ready to go bowling with the team. Kind of a little date night for you and Kate. You count it as one because you are still spending time with the girl you love.

It isn't a secret that you two are dating but you two didn't openly share it with the public. So while you are live with Jada doing makeup you Kate is sitting and admiring you.