Lil Johnson - HVL

7.0k words
Mentions of sexual activity

Dating one of the biggest names in women's college ball was everything to you. Especially when you are the baby sister of another one. Yet also hopefully a raising one after this season.

"Babe have you seen my....." Hailey walks into her bedroom to see you with her hoodie on. "Baby I need that today." You pout. "I know you look so cute in it but I need it."

"You have others."

"Exactly I have others that you can wear." You keep backing away as she prepares to chase you.

"Over my dead body."

"Baby I really don't want to take this that far. Just give it to me now and I'll return it later."

"No!" She sighs.

"Kisses."

"No." You cross your arms. Forget it. She starts chasing you. You escape out of her apartment and make it to your sisters in time to lock the door.

"Babe open the door." Your sister laughs at you.

"You stealing Hailey's shit again?"

"I literally have the same hoodie and she acts like it doesn't exist."

"Maybe the issue is her last name is printed on the back while Johnson is on yours."

"I don't give a fuck. I'm a Van Lith until death do us apart." You say rather loudly. Your girlfriend smiles in the hallway like an idiot. She still needs her hoodie. You guys leave in a few hours.

"Jae let me in." Hailey yells through the door.

"You let her in and I'll jump out the window."

"Sorry Hailey your girlfriend is feeling froggy." You flick your sister off. "You the one that wanna take a leap of fate. Now stop playing we gotta go."

-----

On the plane you are vibing with Last-Tear, Izzy and Aneesah. Y'all were playing song association. "Tonight." Izzy says. Hailey walks over as you sing Tonight (Best I Ever Had) by John Legend. Aneesah and Amani join in.

Hailey laughs as you sing it to her. Grabbing her hand and getting up to dance with her. What can you say.... Music run through the family.

"Quit singing that soft shit. Hype it up." Yo sister argue. Myah nodding in agreement.

"Fine." You quickly put on Workout by J. Cole on your speaker. Everyone start cheering and singing/rapping along. Hailey kisses your cheek. Noticing it's from the playlist you made named after her kinda; The Ville (Louie).

Arriving in Ohio all of you start locking in. Hailey can't stand this school from time to time. Especially since your little friends keep flirting with you in her face.

She can see through that shit. Those girls actually like you. More than friends. So really this is for her to stand on business.

While warming up Jacy Sheldon, Celeste Taylor and Cotie McMahon are talking with you at half court. You are laughing and Taylor is touching all up on you.

"Hails channel that anger and use it to beat them at the game." Rosario tells her as she keeps eyeing you. "Plus you know Lil Johnson love you like no other. That's why she sporting yo hoodie doing warm ups."

Hailey looks closely. Her last name in cursive along the bottom of the hoodie with a little 11. You lied and said you left it in Flau'Jae's place so she couldn't have it.

Made her smile anyways. You are all hers. Leaving half court you fist bump the 3 girls and run off to your team. Just like your sister you are lighting up the floor to make freshmen of the year.