5 More Minutes - Billie Eilish

Billie stares at you as another person asks you to dance. You're to nice and don't know how to tell people no. This has been happening all night.

All she had to do is ask. Such a simple question. At least it is until she's standing in front of you.

A Month Prior

You are at your locker sipping the Starbucks you made Billie pay for. Fair enough since you picked her up for school.

You two had just witnessed another Promposal in the parking lot.

"You asking anyone?" Billie asks you while she leans against the lockers.

"Huh?" You were zoned out.

"You asking anyone to prom?" You shake your head no.

"Hoping someone I want to go with asks me."

"Who?"

"Nope I'm not telling you. It's like making a wish. You tell someone then it doesn't come true."

"I thought you like speaking things into existence?" She teases and you roll your eyes.

"I'm manifesting it."

"What if someone else asks you?" She knows your nice you aren't going to turn them away.

"I don't know probably take it into consideration."

"So if one of them ask you in a grand fucking way your going to be like. Let me think about it."

"No. Stop putting me on the spot. If the person I want to ask me asks then I'll let them know what the deal is. Other than that I'm going with whoever I'm not going to dwell on it to much." She takes your Starbucks from you and takes a sip. "I told you to get your own. You never listen."

"I like what you have." Billie notices one of track mates walking to you. "Lys is coming." You shake your head and laugh. "My cue to leave. I'm taking this with me."

"Wait.... One more sip." You do as you said. She takes it back just in time for Alyssa to wrap her arms around you. "Don't drink it all Sparrow." You turn in Alyssa hold.

Billie watches a bit of the interaction before fully just leaving. She has to ask first or all the other suitors will.

"Good morning cutie. You my bus buddy tonight?"

"Yes as always, but you know only if you brought snacks because I definitely have all the blankets." She nods at you.

"I got the snacks. You fat ass."

"Ain't it?" You turn and poke it out to her. She laughs at you and smacks it.

"Dumb thick." You slap her arm and then grab your books. "You anchoring in the 4 x 4 tonight?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm living in PR city tonight. I just feel really good about today." You two keep talking and walking towards your classes.

Billie settles in class placing your Starbucks on your desk next to hers. Olivia and Zoe get her attention as they enter.

"Whatcha thinking about?"