Don't Wanna Say - Lauren Jauregui

SMUT

You were sitting off in your sections with some friends. Well your squad. You all had another successful photoshoot, clothing sale, and more. So you all wanted to celebrate it. Mainly they wanted to celebrate you and Cole.

You being the youngest of the group but the big brains behind the whole operation. Cole being the face of Lyrical Lemonade. Yet now people were starting to notice your work too. You were just as good with a camera.

Yet what you all were celebrating was the big summer smash that was happening. It was approved now it was about getting tickets on market and a lineup for 2 days of artist. A lot more but that was the core project at hand.

Somehow you managed to book 13 artist already. Making everyone want to go out.

"Bro hit this." Jake holds up the blunt to you. You take a few hits and hand it back. He dabs you up and disappears. Sommer comes over and sits on your lap and hands you a drink.

"I thought you could use the refill." Ypu thank her and take a sip. "So what's lil Bennett thinking about over here?"

"Nothing. Keeping my eye out on the sea of people. The guys told me I better not leave alone tonight."

"Ahhhh you feel like they challenged you. Well I'll be your wing woman and tell you this. That girl at the bar has been eyeing you. Guys have been spitting game all night and she hasn't been biting the bait. I believe you can pull her."

You smile at the information. "Thanks mama." You kiss her cheek and pat her hip so she can get up. Leaving the section and heading to the girl. You notice that she looks to your section, but doesn't see you.

Clearly she had her eyes on a prize; You. You hand your drink to a stranger. Needing a reason to go to the bar. She can't be the only reason. The guy thanks you then checks you out. You push pass him and head towards the bar.

A girl wraps her arm around you once you get to the bar. Not to far from the brunette you set your eyes on.

"Hi cutie." You remove her from you.

"Hi. You okay?" You place her in a seat by the bar. You flag down the bartender. "Can you get her a water please?" He nods and does exactly that.

"I don't need water." She lays her head on your shoulder.

"Where's your friends?"

"Somewhere I have no clue. They went to the bathroom I think." You nod as you take the water and straw. You hold it up to her. She drinks it and thanks you.

"Amber there you are." The brunette you were eyeing says along with three other girls. What the hell?

"Girrrrssss." She falls onto you attempting to make it to her friends. You hold her up and lead her to the girls. She continues slurring words.

"Yes yes. I will thank her. I got it. Girls take her." The brunette stays behind as the friend group takes the water and their intoxicated friend away. "Thank you for that."

"No problem, green eyes." You smile. She smiles back.

"It's Lauren." She holds out her hand and you take it placing a kiss on it. She starts blushing. "Charmer."

"It's Y/n." You tease back. She rolls her eyes. "Want a drink or are you....?" You gesture to where her friends went.

"Uhm if only that means you'll spare a dance with me." You smile at that and nod in agreement. You raise your hand for the bartender. "Can I get a mojito and whatever this gorgeous woman would like?"