Gilderoy Lockhart and Lucius Malfoy

Mrs. Weasley woke them all early the next morning to head out to Diagon Alley. Brooklyn wondered how this family goes to that place, for the only entrance he knew was through the secret doorway in the Leaky Cauldron.

He would get his question answered as they all moved near the fireplace, and he raised his brow as Mrs. Weasley pulled out a flowerpot that seemed to have a strange type of powder in it.

The gargoyle leaned in near Harry. "Any ideas on what's happening?" He murmured out of earshot of the others.

Harry shrugged. "No clue, bro!"

"We're running low, Arthur. Ah, well. Guests first. Come on, Harry! Brooklyn, you will be next!" Mrs. Weasley said, offering the two of them the flowerpot.

Brooklyn just stood there, still clueless. And Harry looked the same.

"Uh, what are we doing?" He asked, feeling rather awkward about all this. Ron suddenly spoke up.

"Harry and Brooklyn have never traveled by Floo Powder before, Mum!"

Brooklyn blinked a few times, intrigued. Floo Powder?

"Well, then, why don't you go first Ron? Give them the idea of how to do it," She offered. Ron stepped forward, taking a handful of powder, and stepping into the fireplace.

He dropped the powder in, and instantly bright green flames erupted, making Brooklyn squint from the brightness. Now this was something that should be interesting!

"Diagon Alley!" Ron called, and he immediately disappeared, the green flames gone in a flash.

His mouth fell open in amazement. First brooms, then cars, and now fireplaces! What else do these magic humans travel by?

She smiled at them reassuringly. "You see? It's not too hard. Now who wants to go first?"

Harry moved forward, but Brooklyn stepped up, putting on a brave face. "I'll do it," he volunteered. Mrs. Weasley smiled. "That's the spirit! Just take your powder and move into the fireplace, speak very clearly and keep your arms and wings to your sides, so that you should come out of the Flourish and Blotts fireplace!"

Feeling weird, Brooklyn stepped into the fireplace, taking the powder. He looked back at them all, butterflies in his stomach. What if I come out of the wrong fireplace?

He took a breath and threw the powder into the fireplace, the green flames shooting up. He flinched, but it didn't burn his skin, rather feeling like a warm fan.

Shutting his eyes, Brooklyn spoke, trying not to inhale so much ash. "Diagon Alley!"

He felt a strange suction in the floor, feeling like he was being pulled down a drainpipe. Opening his eyes, he saw fireplaces blur past his vision, and he tried to catch glimpses of the rooms beyond, but all it did was make Brooklyn feel very nauseous and he shut his eyes again, trying his best to keep his wings folded as they kept hitting something hard.

When he felt like he was gonna throw up, wishing it for it to stop, he slid out of the fireplace onto the floor into a heap, coughing up ash as he struggled to stand, leaning against a pile of books, seeing Ron standing there smirking playfully at him.

"Hi! Nice to see you haven't come out the wrong end!" He joked. Brooklyn just glared, still coughing.

"Just shut it!" He huffed, now declaring fireplace travel to be the worst thing ever.

The rest of the Weasleys joined them a few minutes later, covered in ash like Brooklyn and Ron, but much better situated to this than Brooklyn was.