The Advance Guard

Mrs. Figg, being the batty old woman that she was, did her best to help him and Harry get Dudley to his feet. She had yelled at Brooklyn for not keeping a close eye on Mundungus, and then screaming out she was gonna kill that man.

Just from that, he apparated in front of them, looking as clueless as ever. Hissing, Brooklyn stormed to him, grabbing his throat.

"Ere now, put me down, Brooklun!" Yelped Mundungus, struggling in the gargoyle's grip.

"You're nothing but a piece of hoarding filth, Dung! Stolen Cauldrons?! You're as useless as real dung!" Hissed Brooklyn with utter savagery. Mrs. Figg watched, looking quite satisfied at seeing him getting what he deserved.

"I had to fight three freaking Dementors by myself, with Harry being forced to do underage magic to protect himself because of you!" Brooklyn continued, Dung looking even more scared.

"Wha—? Dementors? 'Ere? Somebody's gotta tell Dumbledore—!"

"You bet they have!" Yelled Mrs. Figg, as Brooklyn threw Dung to the ground, who rubbed his throat.

"Go tell Dumbledore right now, or I will—!" Brooklyn threatened, gripping his hand into a tight fist, causing Dung to back up.

"And you can tell him why you weren't here to help!" Shrieked Mrs. Figg, holding up her bag of cat food.

Dung nodded, eyes looking frantic. "Keep yer wings and 'Airnet on! I'm goin'! I'm goin'!"

Once Dung was gone, Brooklyn, Harry, and Mrs. Figg all proceeded towards the house, and Brooklyn told Harry of his assignment from Dumbledore to secretly watch him.

"Why couldn't Dumbledore have let me see you? Does he think I can't be trusted to keep a secret?" Harry snapped, and Brooklyn grimaced, knowing that later there was probably gonna be a lot more explaining to do, plus he was gonna eventually tell off Dumbledore for leaving his little brother out of things. It was because of his choice that they were attacked at all!

Mrs. Figg waved the brothers a farewell, as Harry and Brooklyn both struggled to get Dudley over the threshold, who threw up all over the front door mat. It was practically night by the time they had returned.

It was complete mayhem with the Dursleys. As soon as Brooklyn had stepped inside with Harry, Petunia had shrieked at the sight of her unconscious son, pulling him into the house and placing him on a chair.

Vernon was staying back, eyes popping at the sight of Brooklyn again, who kept Harry close at all times, in case the whale decided to hurt Harry.

"W-what are you doing back here again? Why is our dudders so pale and-and?"

Brooklyn hissed. "Never you mind, Dursley! Harry had to save your son's butt from an attack. But when he wakes up, he won't remember what happened! You won't even say anything about it, either! And now, I need to inform my friends what is going on, excuse me!"

Leaving the living room into the hallway with Harry, He drew his wand, summoning his Patronus. He wouldn't let the Dursleys see his Patronus! They didn't deserve to look at anything beautiful like it.

Brooklyn had practiced the talking Patronus trick from Mr. Weasley the past week in case he didn't have his owl. He spoke his message.

"I had to rescue Harry from Dementors, if Dung hadn't already told you. Please send anybody you got from the Order to Number Four to get us."

With that, the Patronus was on its way, Brooklyn returned to the living room, where the moron couple stayed close, eyes wide. Harry stayed near Brooklyn with narrowed eyes.