Harry and Brooklyn the Teachers

Ever since they started the D.A., it had been tiresome work for Griff trying to find the perfect meeting spot for everybody, while Harry and Brooklyn continued discussing classes and what to teach them. He did enjoy Hogsmeade when they went there for their meeting.

Patrolling one afternoon, the griffin gargoyle felt like he had reached the end of his rope, ending up in a hallway he never been in facing a wall in front of him, which he ended up kicking just to let lose his frustration, only to have painful stubbed talons after.

I wish I can find the perfect meeting spot for my friend's club! He thought desperately to himself at random.

Sighing, Griff turned and began walking away, but then he heard rumbling and cracking behind him. Turning about, Griff stared, in complete disbelief as a door suddenly appeared out of nowhere!

He at first didn't touch it, for Brooklyn had told him the story of when he first encountered a mirror that showed you your heart's desire and could turn you mad. But, it was just a door. Perhaps something useful could be inside.

Taking a shaky breath, Griff turned the handle, and opened it. What he saw; it was perfect! The perfect place! Giving out an excited noise, he quickly turned to tell Brooklyn and the others what he had discovered. The discovery of a lifetime!

After telling them about the secret room, the group all went back to it, for they wanted proof. Griff did his wish, and made the door appear, much to everybody's surprise. So he wasn't crazy!

It was filled with everything a secret club could need! According to Hermione, it was known as the Room of Requirement.

Brooklyn looked at everything, even browsing some of the books that looked like pretty cool reading! Some of the items reminded him of the fake Moody's office.

"This is perfect, Griff! We even have Foe glasses, dark detectors, and sneakoscopes!" He complimented. Griff grinned embarrassedly.

"Anything for the D.A., Mate. Sometimes the answer just sometimes pops up right in front of you when you don't look so hard!" He said humorously, as he tested out one of the pouf cushions.

Eventually Dobby was able to gather up everybody for the first meeting. During one of the first weeks here, Fred and George showed the four friends the Hogwarts Kitchens, where the house elves worked, and Brooklyn had a reunion with Dobby, who was happy to see his friend Brooklyn again.

Their first lesson was the Disarming Charm, Brooklyn's favorite. Harry called up Neville to try, but his wand flew out of his hand, nearly missing Colin's head and hitting the mirror behind them. Brooklyn winced. These kids were definitely out of practice.

"I'm hopeless," Neville muttered. Brooklyn shook his head, stepping forward. "No, you're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it this way, Expelliarmus!" He shouted, doing the quick swish of the hand, successfully knocking the dummy's wand out of its hand. Harry grinned at how his brother demonstrated it, he really had been getting good at that spell.

Soon, everybody else had been able to disarm their dummies, and next was Stupefy, the stunning spell.

Brooklyn volunteered to demonstrate for Colin Creevey, who didn't want to hurt Brooklyn, but he assured he would be fine. Taking a breath, Colin shouted "Stupefy!" Brooklyn grunted as it hit him in the chest, sending him flying onto the pile of cushions, slightly winded. Colin had fallen over from the force of the spell.

The red gargoyle got to his feet, congratulating the young boy on being able to do it.

Ron and Hermione were up next.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," he promised. But Hermione simply smiled. "Thanks, Ronald."

Before Ron even had a chance to try, Hermione shouted first, knocking Ron back onto the hard floor, making everybody laugh. Griff helped the red head to his feet. Brooklyn even thought he saw the Twins exchanging Sickles with one another, and rolled his eyes.