The Forest Again and the Final Battle

Brooklyn felt himself coming to, head aching all over, feeling his arms still bound by his ropes now up against a tree. He shook himself to clear his head, seeing that he was in Aragog's old home, a campfire in the middle of the clearing, as well as hundreds of Death Eaters there.

Voldemort, who was present came up to him, smiling sinisterly. Brooklyn growled softly, holding up his legs and looking away. Voldemort though took his chin, making him look into his eyes.

"Welcome, my little friend. I had invited you here to be a guest when Potter comes," he said in a quiet voice. Brooklyn just kept growling.

"Y-you won't win... Harry will-will see to that," he grunted. Voldemort just laughed.

"How amusing that you think you have a choice in the matter." He sneered, pushing his head down.

"But let's talk about a few things before we meet your brother. How do you feel, to be able to talk to my Nagini?" He said in a silky voice. Brooklyn growled.

"I didn't deserve this curse! You implanted it into me on purpose!" He spat, wiggling in his bonds. Voldemort then slapped him, Nagini slithering around his feet.

"After I kill Harry Potter, you will learn who to respect," said Voldemort quite deadly. Brooklyn wouldn't let himself be scared like before with the diary, growling.

Soon, a Death Eater came up to Voldemort. "No sign of him, my Lord," he called. Voldemort raised his brow while Brook looked about worriedly, wondering where he was. He wanted to get out of these bonds and look for his brother.

"I thought for sure he'd come," Voldemort whispered in a soft voice. But then suddenly, a figure stepped out of the shadows, a calm look on his face. His eyes burned with anger at the sight of Brooklyn being chained. It was Harry.

"Harry!" yelled Brooklyn, tugging. Yaxley smacked him. "Shut up!" He snarled. Harry drew his wand. He was willing to defend his brother. Not for himself this time and was ready to die for him.

Voldemort smiled serenely and evilly. "Harry Potter, the one praised by so many and comes to die."

Harry stomped his foot on the ground. Seeing Voldemort holding his brother hostage like this was more than enough from this tyrant.

"You don't deserve to keep my brother like this! I want to defend for his freedom!" Harry shouted. Brook smiled at Harry's bravery. He was showing signs of being a true gargoyle.

Voldemort drew his wand. "Very well..." he growled. The two pointed their wands.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Brook watched as those spells collided, heart thumping. Harry held firm but allowed the green spell to get closer. This was the only way to be rid of the Horcrux within him. Eventually there was a blast of green; and Harry's body fell to the floor. Voldemort too fell down unconscious. Bellatrix instantly ran over.

Silence rang through the forest as the two of them continued to remain unmoving. Brooklyn's muscles clenched in apprehension. Will Harry be able to come back?

....

Harry opened his eyes. He heard a train whistle. Grunting he got to his feet, staring around at the overly clean possibly King's Cross station. Then he gasped at the sight of a vibrant red train coming in. He went forward, watching it come to a halt.

The door opened, as two familiar people came into view. Harry felt tears, it was his parents. He remembered seeing them with the Resurrection Stone which he had dropped in the forest.