Adventures at St. Mungos

Brooklyn had been sleeping soundly during most of the night, involving dreams of him and Katie flying together, but Katie was a gargoyle, flying alongside him. At that moment though, a loud scream jerked him awake, eyes round, as he saw Harry writhing about in his bedsheets, getting wrapped up hard in them and gripping his forehead, screaming. This wasn't a good sign!

He immediately ran to him, startling Ron awake who came to help, untangling the sheets.

"Harry! Harry!" Brooklyn yelled out, shaking him, trying to snap him out of it. Harry then threw up all over the edge of the mattress, and Brooklyn felt even more scared than ever, what did his little brother see?

Ron came over to help, his eyes wide with fear.

"What's wrong?"

"I dunno, but it may have something to do with his scar, it's hurting him again!" Brooklyn exclaimed in panic, holding onto Harry as best he could so he wouldn't hurt himself from this. Neville spotted the commotion, and said he was going to get help.

There had been several scar incidents especially during Umbridge's detentions. At one point Harry told them he felt his scar burn when she touched him, and Voldemort was happy about something, that made Brooklyn feel nervous, for what would that guy feel so happy about? The murder of another victim?

"Harry, its okay!" Brooklyn cried out again, his brother's face full of fear.

"B-Brooklyn, Mr. Weasley! H-he's been attacked! I d-saw it! A giant snake bit him, there was blood everywhere!" He gasped, still trying to recover. Brooklyn felt his eyes flash in rage and fear, Voldemort's demented snake was out there, and it hurt Ron's dad?

"What? Dad's hurt?" Ron yelped in horror. "Maybe... you were just dreaming mate..."

"No! It wasn't a dream!" Harry shouted back, struggling again, but Brooklyn wouldn't let go.

"Calm down!" Brooklyn begged, as Harry ended up throwing up again while slowly feeling the pain in his scar subside.

He could hear Seamus and Dean whispering to one another, and Brooklyn felt that rush of anger flood him. His brother was in pain, he witnessed somebody getting hurt, and they still thought he was mad!

McGonagall then came. Harry and Brooklyn both did their best in giving the urgent news, and she then told them to come with her to Dumbledore's office. Brooklyn thought that it was about time he and Harry both got to talk to him, after he avoided them both for most of the year.

In the office a few minutes later Harry explained everything and Dumbledore sent one of the headmasters to his portrait at the Ministry of Magic, and gave a Portkey to them for them all to go to Grimmauld Place after Dumbledore sent his Phoenix with an urgent message to Mrs. Weasley and Una. Brooklyn was worried for both Harry and Mr. Weasley. He didn't know how much more of Voldemort Harry could take entering his dreams, and if that snake Nagini had delivered the fatal blow or not while flying in the swirl of colors...

As Brooklyn, Harry, and the Weasleys arrived in the kitchen, the gargoyle heard the familiar voice of that lowlife house elf, Kreacher.

"Back again, the blood traitor brats with their winged pest. Is it true that their father is dying..."

"OUT!" Came Sirius, looking pretty anxious and mad, and Kreacher left, still muttering under his breath. Una was there, too, her eyes round and worried.

"We got Fawkes's message that Mr. Weasley was injured." She gasped, as Brooklyn nodded, still having a tight hold on Harry's arm.

"Yeah, it's Voldemort's crazy snake Nagini, she's been on the prowl, and somehow entered the Ministry." He growled. Una gasped softly in horror from this.