Aberforth Dumbledore

The brothers broke apart after a long hug, both talking at once about what had happened to each of them, which involved the bad news of Voldemort getting his hands on the Elder Wand.

"You got your Stone Sleep back?"

"Yeah, my friend gave me an amulet to help, look!" Brooklyn put the amulet around himself, and willed his body to turn to Stone for only a couple minutes. Ron stared, his first time ever seeing his friend as a full statue. He broke through again once his minute was up, stretching out his body.

"Wow!" Breathed Hermione, amazed at how the Stone Sleep worked. Brooklyn smiled at her for complimenting their ability.

"So you guys found another Horcrux then?" He then asked.

Harry grinned, pulling out a golden cup with a badger on it, Hufflepuff's cup. Already Brooklyn could sense the Dark Magic on it.

"Where did you find this Horcrux that involved flying on an Ukranian Ironbelly?" Brooklyn then asked suspiciously. Harry looked rather embarrassed and guilty.

"Uh... we kinda broke into Gringotts and Bellatrix's vault," he admitted. Brooklyn's eyes shone a bright white.

"You WHAT?!" He bellowed. His own brother had pulled off a dangerous and foolish Horcrux Heist without him? "That was insane! You could've been killed or worse!" He shouted further.

"I know, but we had to get the Horcrux," Harry protested. Brooklyn still felt pretty mad, but then knew Harry was right, at least they made it out alive, that was all that mattered, plus they were back together again. So all he did in retaliation was hug him again.

"Um, Brook, who's this guy?" Ron asked nervously at seeing Macbeth there, who had his arms crossed.

"Oh, he and I traveled together after he rescued me from more Snatchers. Everyone, meet Macbeth," Brooklyn introduced. Ron and Harry both said hi, but Hermione was open mouthed, for she immediately recognized the person from her readings of Shakespeare!

"Y-your really Macbeth?" She gasped silently, having a mini freak out. Ron had moaned, knowing she wouldn't stop geeking out about this guy.

"Indeed I am, lass, a pleasure to meet you," Macbeth replied, smiling at her. Instantly she began to talk to him, and meanwhile Harry gave Brooklyn more updates on what he learned about the next Horcrux.

"I believe the next Horcrux, something from Ravenclaw is at Hogwarts, we need to head there as soon as we can," Harry informed, while Brooklyn stared. Was his little brother wanting a death wish right after Gringotts?

"Just walking into the front door of Hogwarts is suicide, Harry! I'm sure you have a plan?" He asked. Harry shrugged.

"An in progress plan, we can Apparate into Hogsmeade first so we can find a place to hide and a way to get in from there," he said. That's when Brooklyn noticed the sword of Gryffindor was missing.

"Where's the sword?" He questioned in confusion. Ron then looked pretty pissed.

"That dirty little Griphook took it from us then locked us in the vault," he growled, sending a rush of anger in Brooklyn, hard to imagine Griphook helping them at the Manor then backstabbing his friends later!

Harry also revealed about how he learned about the next Horcrux by seeing Voldemort's memories. Both Hermione and Brooklyn had scolded him about it, but then gave up, for usually it was pointless to argue with Harry.

"Brook, since some of his Horcruxes are now gone, my connection with him now feels, disconnected. I can occasionally see moments, but not as clear as it used to."