Animagus Training and Exams

A month had passed since the Quidditch finals as Sirius began to train Harry into becoming an Animagus. Brooklyn did his part of planning the best times to bring him out, while still being able to return to classes or bed, for Sirius had told them how difficult it was to become an Animagus, probably even more difficult than what Harry first anticipated.

Now they were doing the first lesson: imagining what animal or other creature Harry would turn into, since because his father had been able to transform into a stag after taking a complicated potion, all Harry had to do was vision his animal form, and then the Animagus magic in his blood would do the rest in the next few months, unless whatever he was feeling would bring out his animal form faster with his emiotions.

Brooklyn himself was excited. The idea of his brother turning into an animal sounded cool. He hoped it was one that could fly, so they can fly together!

"Okay, Harry, close your eyes. What kind of animal do you see yourself as?" Sirius asked, as they stood in front of the Whomping Willow.

Harry shut his eyes, seeing a vision almost immediately. A strange creature appeared before him. It had wings, golden/red skin, taloned hands, long silver hair, and almost looked like Brooklyn. He felt nerves rising. This sent shivers down his spine. It couldn't be, could it?

He gasped, opening his eyes, to see Sirius and Brooklyn watching him.

"What did you see?" Brooklyn asked in anticipation. Harry looked back and forth between them, confused.

"I-I don't know. This creature was strange, but familiar. It-it almost looked like you, Brooklyn!"

Brooklyn and Sirius both had no words for a moment. Was it possible for an Animagus to transform into a gargoyle?

"Now this is... interesting. I haven't heard of any wizard being able to transform into a gargoyle before. But whatever the cause of this is, we will help you be able to cope with this gargoyle form, with Brooklyn's help, of course," Sirius then said, along with Brooklyn nodding. He could teach Harry the ropes of being a gargoyle, with the exception of turning into stone, of course!

Harry's nervous face then turned into excitement. To be able to be a gargoyle alongside his brother, sounded like a dream come true for him! He sometimes had dreams of gliding alongside Brooklyn at night, but couldn't see his own body.

Before the exams week, Harry spent most of the month of May struggling to transform, which proved difficult. Once or twice, he thought his skin turned a bit red (or gold), and his black hair turning silver, but then it always went back to normal. He wanted to transform so badly he got a little impatient in the next couple days.

"You have to be patient, Harry, there can be pretty nasty side effects if you're—."

"I know, Sirius! But I just want to be a gargoyle like my brother!"

Brooklyn then took Harry to the side. "It was like this with me when learning the Patronus, Harry. I could barely get a puff out. You will get it, just have faith." Harry looked a little disappointed, but at his brother's words, he gave a little smile.

....

It was now June, the month of exams, finding the four friends sitting in the common room, when Brooklyn noticed her schedule again, and the times puzzled him:

Monday

9:00, Arthimicy

9:00, Transfiguration

Lunch

1:00, Charms

1:00, Ancient Runes