Chapter Forty-Nine

First, I just want to say thank you for 425K reads! Holy shit! The day that Season 2 premiered, I think I had just over 400K, so 25K reads in just 3 days is unreal! Thank you guys so much! I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoy writing it ❤️ Enjoy xo

NEW YEAR'S EVE

SENIOR YEAR

"So, Nate bought me this dress for New Year's, but I'm scared I'm going to look like a whore." (Dress in header)

Maddy looked at her with confusion written all over her face, "Are you kidding me? How the fuck are you going to look like a whore when you're literally pregnant?"

"Yeah, that's the point."

Maddy rolled her eyes, "Put the dress on and let me see."

"I just feel so big and-"

"Okay, bitch, listen, stop doubting yourself and put the damn dress on." Maddy said as she began doing her eyeshadow.

Sophie sighed and changed into the dress in the closet. It was short, and pink, and overall had a cute vibe. Nate picked the perfect size because she truly didn't look very pregnant at all. And she loved it. Not that she hated being pregnant, but if there was one night where she didn't look huge, she would pick tonight.

"What do you think?" Sophie asked as she came out from the closet.

Maddy's jaw dropped, "You look fucking hot, that's for sure, with a touch of like, innocence in you. Don't say you look bad or complain because I'm making you wear that."

Sophie laughed, "I feel really pretty."

"You should. You've started to glow recently."

"You're not the only one whose told me that."

"That's because it's true." Maddy said, looking back at her again, eyeing her chest, "And your boobs look perfect in that too. Are you wearing a bra?"

"The bra didn't fit underneath. I'm scared that one of them is going to fall out."

"I mean, it wouldn't be a bad thing if one did-"

"Oh, really?"

"You have nice boobs, girl, you might as well flaunt them."

Sophie smiled slightly as she sat beside Maddy and began to do her makeup. She went with gold eye shadow and a slight wing for her eyeliner.

"Do you think I should add any gems tonight or just leave it a bit more casual?"

Maddy looked at her for a few seconds, "Keep it simple for tonight. That's what I'm doing."

"We almost have matching makeup."

"Except you did a small wing and gold eyeshadow, which looks amazing by the way."

"Please, your makeup is to die for. And your hair? Why are you so talented?"

"I'm just blessed." Maddy smiled.