Important People FT. Frisk & Papyrus

Papyrus: GREETINGS, WATTPAD! I HAVE HEARD YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NOW, I STAND BEFORE YOU - OR ACTUALLY, TYPE THIS MESSAGE TO YOU - TO ANSWER YOUR INQUIRIES!

Uniqua: Wassup! We back and we ready to answer another question!

Hoth: And yes, Papyrus wanted to join us for today. Digger, bring up the list!

Digger: *stares at Hoth's laptop* How does this thing work again? How do I hook it up to the holo-image-enlarger thing?

Hoth: Uh, nevermind. I'll do it.

Digger: I still don't get how any of this works

Hoth: Alright, who's the most important person in our lives?

Frisk: It's a tough decision. Everyone I met on my journey is really special in their own way. You have all helped me continue pushing through so it's hard to pick just one.

Uniqua: *whispering very loudly* Pick me!

Frisk: What was that?

Uniqua: Nothin'.

Papyrus: I KNOW SOMEONE COOL ENOUGH! HUMAN, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING, AM I THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?

Frisk: Well, you're one of them. Everyone is important in my life. Except for some stupid roach.

Uniqua: Agreed.

Digger: I tend to be more of a hermit almost. I don't have a large group of friends or acquaintances. I don't have parents. I don't even know who or where my birth parents are anymore. I guess I might go with Uniqua. She found me in an alley and kind of gave me a chance at feeling some form of love.

Hoth: I might have to say the same. Not just because I "like" her, but because she did save me from myself. I was so caught up in trying to be strong that I almost completely forgot who I was. She's the one who taught me to just be who I am and never change. I mean, now she always reminds me of her high standards which most people mistake for being picky or entitled.

Uniqua: Society's just messed up, Hoth. That's all I'm gonna say.

Papyrus: THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE IS VERY COOL, HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT, AND UNIQUE.

Hoth: I wonder who this could be.

Papyrus: IT ISN'T METTATON, UNIQUA, OR MYSELF. IT'S MY BROTHER SANS.

Digger: Even though you can't stand his puns?

Papyrus: THEY CAN BE VERY ANNOYING AND SOMETIMES EVEN TERRIBLE. BUT HE DOES MEAN WELL EVEN WHEN HIS TIMING IS ALL WRONG.

Uniqua: I feel like this one got a little sappy. I'm 'bout to make it sappier!

Digger: And you all call me crazy.

Uniqua: For me, the most important person in my life would have to be Ma. She fought for me and Hothead so much. Not only that, but she does all this while singlehandedly ruling the kingdom, pursuing two degrees, and working as a behavior technician.

Frisk: That sounds like a lot, Uni.

Uniqua: Yeah, some people think she never gets exhausted. It's not easy to do all that.

Digger: That's all we can do for today! As always, you can leave questions for anyone. Or if there's someone specific you'd like to see, you can request names in the comments.

Uniqua: AND NO SHIPPING! No shipping, y'all!

Hoth: We'll see you next time!

Papyrus: FAREWELL, HUMANS!

Frisk: Bye!

Uniqua: Later!

Digger: Now, how do you turn this thing off?