Pixelle Meets The Crew

Frisk: You said you wanted to show us something, Hoth?

Hoth: Yes, she's been in development for some time now and I've just finished putting her code together.

Mettaton: "She?" Who are you talking about, Hoth?

Hoth: Only my greatest creation, Mettaton. You might like her. She's surprisingly a lot like you which wasn't intended.

Uniqua: But the name, Hoth? That's what we wanna know.

Hoth: Her name is Pixelle. She's a digital mystic I coded to help me out in the lab. Let me bring her online so you can all meet her.

*Hoth brings up Pixelle's files and begins downloading them to a large computer. Pixelle's body forms from thousands of small pixels until all are connected. Once her body is complete, Pixelle blinks before greeting the crew.*

Pixelle: Bonjour, everyone! I am Pixelle, Hoth's new lab assistant. I have been informed of all of you very well and have been eagerly waiting to meet you.

Uniqua: Really? A digital poodle?

Hoth: She's a French poodle!

Uniqua: Hoth, I really don't know any other way to put this. But I get the feeling you only made her for your own personal pleasure.

Digger: Wow, she's throwing dirt at you.

Mettaton: Uniqua, how could you be so rude to Hoth about this?!

Uniqua: Look, I just knew he'd resort to designing a digital woman at some point. It's because I always rejected his flank.

Mettaton: And your reason for bringing this up is what? Jealousy?

Uniqua: Jealousy? Where the flip did that come from? Why would I be jealous of a digital poodle?

Hoth: Now would be a good time to mention that Pixelle is entirely sentient.

Mettaton: See?

Uniqua: So, what?

Hoth: You might be offending her, Uni.

Uniqua: Dude, I'm just saying there could've been other reasons why you made her.

Mettaton: Are there, Hoth?

Hoth: N-No, there aren't any other reasons!

Frisk: Well, it's great you finally have someone to help you out around here, Hoth.

Hoth: Thanks, it took a bit of research to figure out what could work with the system I use as well as some lessons in French culture.

Mettaton: French? Tell me, darling, you wouldn't happen to have a surplus of French recipes, would you?

Pixelle: I happen to have every French recipe from the web in my database as well as other variations.

Mettaton: Interesting, I look forward to having you as a worthy rival. Also, I must say your taste in fashion is very trendy.

Pixelle: It is the latest digital fashion there is.

Hoth: Digital haute couture is something she enjoys.

Uniqua: For real?

Hoth: Alphys will be helping me build her a body so she can transfer herself between it and devices like computers.

Frisk: That's cool! She can help us out with anything!

Uniqua: But will she have powers when she gets a body?

Hoth: We're still looking into that. We want to be sure whatever files we give her don't corrupt her.

Frisk: I think this is the start of a great friendship.

Mettaton: I believe so.

Digger: Meh...

Uniqua: Seriously, am I the only one who thinks it's weird how Hoth coded a digital poodle? Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that he's giving her a robot body? Think of all the strange features he's putting in, man! It's literally a female dog! Just wait until spring comes! I'm betting he's gonna try to knock her up!

Mettaton: Darling, you don't know if that part is in the blueprints. You can't say Hoth wants to do that yet.

Uniqua: Well, Alphys did that with you, didn't she?

Mettaton: W-Well, she never mentioned it specifically. I-I mean, it was there when we went over the designs. But she never really went over it's purpose.

Uniqua: Wow... She didn't give you the talk yet...

Mettaton: What? I'm not her son. She's not obligated to tell me.

Hoth: Guys, I can assure you that will not happen. Pixelle is just a friend and lab assistant. If I do add that, I won't do anything to her.

Uniqua: Now, it's even weirder that you're willing to even consider drawing that. That's it. I'm not hanging out with you anymore, dude.

Hoth: Don't blame me. Blame Mettaton.

Mettaton: What?!

Uniqua: Aight, you're definitely getting it now, Mettaton! You best start running if you wanna live!

Mettaton: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

*Uniqua pulls out her sword as Mettaton tries to outrun her and avoid getting sliced to bits.*

Pixelle: Does this happen often?

Hoth: You don't even know.