Five Questions?! FT. Alphys, Mettaton, Hothead, & Spamton

Hoth: Hey, Wattpad! I'm doing this episode alone. I really hope Mettaton doesn't join. I don't wanna deal with him. So, I'll just get on with it. Let me grab the list and-

*A small dove flies in through a nearby window and lands on the table next to Hoth's laptop.*

Hoth: Hello, little dove! Uni's not here at the moment if you're looking for your breadcrumb dealer.

Dove: *coos and gestures toward its leg*

Hoth: What? I'm no veterinarian. I don't know what's wrong with your leg.

*A small rumble echoes and gradually gets louder as if something or someone were approaching rather quickly.*

Hoth: Oh, here we go again.

Uniqua: *crashes through the wall holding her guitar* WELCOME, EVERYONE! IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN! DARE US OR ASK QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CREW! LET'S LEARN SOMETHING NEW! SO, SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW!

Hoth: Uni, why did you have to come in with a Jump Up, Superstar parody?

Uniqua: It's the seventh episode! I thought I'd do something cool to celebrate.

Hoth: So, is this going to open with that as a theme song or is this a one time thing?

Uniqua: Only every seven episodes will one of us get to sing that. Get used to it because you'll hear it a lot.

Hoth: Anyway, this dove came in with something around its leg before you showed up. I don't know how to handle this situation.

Uniqua: We'll, it's a good thing I'm here. I bet I can figure this out.

Dove: *shows Uniqua its leg and gestures to the letter* This letter came from oriental-beast. I think it might be something for this Q&A.

Uniqua: Sweet! Imma have a look at this. *unties the string and removes the letter*

Uniqua: Great Kupanaha! That's a lot to answer

Hoth: Wait, he saw someone vent?

Uniqua: Holy shtick! Get to the button!

Hoth: Are you sure, though? What if it's one of us?

Uniqua: Don't worry, man. I would never murder someone unless it's necessary.

*All doors close and lock ramdomly.*

Hoth: I-I don't trust you!

Uniqua: Bro, I didn't lock the doors!

Hoth: I'm gonna hit the button before someone dies! *smacks the red button on the table*

*Mettaton proceeds to crash through one of the doors followed by Alphys and Digger. Digger was carrying a dumpster for some strange reason.*